"You better be quick"

MrJibbles

mvp-4-pink-angle.jpgfranck-ribery-berry.JPGOn 22 November some of Europe’s most exciting players will tear up the pitch in the Nike Mercurial Vapor Rosa – the new colour for speed.The Mercurial Vapor is all about turf-burning pace. For 10 years it’s been helping the world’s fastest players squeeze every last drop of acceleration from their game. And for the last 7 years, the Premier League’s top scorer has worn Nike Mercurial Vapors.Featuring a patented Vapor Traction System, the Mercurial Vapor Rosa delivers low-profile acceleration and multi-directional grip for match-winning changes of pace and direction. All recast in a bold statement that cries “this is how fast I am.”Players including Franck Ribery, Andrei Arshavin and Milan Baros are about to storm the game in the Mercurial Vapor Rosa. And you can get your hands on a pair soon. But if you wear them, you better be quick.http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikefootball-...better-be-quickBendtner will also be wearing them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boots are sick...Lol @ Arshavin not being quick, but VDV being quick in Alex's opinion.Alex, gives me joke, still.
:lol:Why are you calling my name though, really?:lol:VDV is quick, so is Arshavin. Man like Aggy and Theo are RAPID. There on some stupid next levels but those two are still quick.PS Anyone wanna buy some brand new SG Adipures, Black/White, Size UK12 (Shutup Kane)??£60

Boots are sick...Lol @ Arshavin not being quick, but VDV being quick in Alex's opinion.Alex, gives me joke, still.
:lol:Why are you calling my name though, really?:lol:VDV is quick, so is Arshavin. Man like Aggy and Theo are RAPID. There on some stupid next levels but those two are still quick.PS Anyone wanna buy some brand new SG Adipures, Black/White, Size UK12 (Shutup Kane)??£60
I'm interested, but have they been worn before?

I wore them around my flat but thats it for about 20 minutes.

I wore them around my flat but thats it for about 20 minutes.
Nah it's alright, they've been soiled already. No offence.