FAO Titanis

Da Luv Doc

I hate you, you hate me, but I think we should consider to never post a bad word against each other again.Now, there is someone on this forum who hates you more than me 10 fold.In an attempt to see you extremely deaded, has messeged me some stuff and info in an attempt to humiliate you.Though, I do not agree with this, I wont snitch on the person, but you need to find who this person is and put a stop to this.I know things like your relation to the Ghanian actor Mawuli Semevor all the way to knowing that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is your favourite wrestler of all time.If you do not believe me, fine, you don't have to, but believe the ibkeg remix.I'm just telling you, your eyes need to be more open son shine.Remember, I am not your enermy, I may think you are a fake guy, you may think I am stupid, but hey, @ least I am doing something decent on here, for your own benifit, not mine.RegardsCM Punk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've acknowledged that whoever PM'd you is trying to pull a bitch move by remaining anonymous.Why protect them by concealing their identity?Are you Captain Save-a-Bitch?I for one cannot condone such shameless bitch-harbouring.Bitchness needs to be publically paraded and scolded."If you feed a bitch, or shelter a bitch...30k5cpk.jpg...You're a bitch."

So you've acknowledged that whoever PM'd you is trying to pull a bitch move by remaining anonymous.Why protect them by concealing their identity?Are you Captain Save-a-Bitch?I for one cannot condone such shameless bitch-harbouring.Bitchness needs to be publically paraded and scolded."If you feed a bitch, or shelter a bitch...30k5cpk.jpg...You're a bitch."
I have simply stated, he/she.

Your sad.Why do you always rename the people you hate? I mean Titanis wtf.You've done it with a few others as well.I'm not looking for an argument tho, coz your really stupid and you will bring me down to your level and beat me with experience
Safe ;)

xmilnn.jpg"This blatant sheltering of a bitch is indefensible."We are seeking a peaceful resolution. But those who shelter bitches are no better than the bitches themselves."I've consulted with our NATO allies. We've decided that, if the bitch is not named and shamed, we will have no choice but to evaluate CM Punk alongside the other bitch-sympathisers and supporters, in the Axis of Bitchment. "From there, regime change is a very real possibility."

xmilnn.jpg"This blatant sheltering of a bitch is indefensible."We are seeking a peaceful resolution. But those who shelter bitches are no better than the bitches themselves."I've consulted with our NATO allies. We've decided that, if the bitch is not named and shamed, we will have no choice but to evaluate CM Punk alongside the other bitch-sympathisers and supporters, in the Axis of Bitchment. "From there, regime change is a very real possibility."
:lol: even though those aint real quotes, ur quote game is on point