Sign in to follow this  
Guest \o/

What would you do if you caught your son doing this?

i dont even know what to say...its just f*ckin out of orderhang tyte the d*ckheads recordin datand wen he grows up he realises he'll be 'pissed4lyfe'

i was expecting someone getting beaten up at any momentthats so fruitywould standardly clap him down with a aerial or that wench xbox adapter, belts is not suffice

if i walked in the room and saw that, i would kick him so hard in the f*ckin arse that he would go headfirst into the wall, head through the wall and he will be held suspended from the wall with his neck as suspensionnot only did i kick the sh*t out of him, he won't be able to put his body into that posture anymore

Bad up whoever taught him it, allowed him to do it and whoever filmed it.

take a belt to his bottomthen force him to wake up early every morning to go jogging, until he's manned up.

Guest \o/
if i walked in the room and saw that, i would kick him so hard in the f*ckin arse that he would go headfirst into the wall, head through the wall and he will be held suspended from the wall with his neck as suspensionnot only did i kick the sh*t out of him, he won't be able to put his body into that posture anymore
"How can he kick?" :lol:

im gonna pretend im sleeping right now and having a nightmare coz i cant of saw thati mean... i woke up like 5pm or sumin yesterday.....and havent sleptso right now i'm gonna blame it on that.. hopefully when i wake up this topic isn't on the real vip2

wow.probs his older sister is encouraging it.them sisters that have no friends and treat their lil' bros like lil' sisters.