My Vinyl Collection

Mic Man

Just checked the store cupboard in my yard, and saw my old vinyl that i aint looked at in years!Just wondering whether its worth keeping hold of if it increases in value, or is it worth selling them?Not really in the loop anymore, so could someone point out if any of them are rare or hard to get hold of?Here is the list:Agent X- DecoyJon E Cash- WarMenta- Sounds of the futureSticky ft Tubby T- Ganja Man (Test Press)Wiley- IcerinkWiley- FreezeWiley- Eskimo 3Danny Weed- CreeperYoungster- Bongo/The FormulaSparks & Kie- JoyBootlegg- Baby (Remix)Musical Mob- Pulse XMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixBrockie- The Jug (Bingo Records)Eminem- The Way I Am (UKG Remix)Jaimeson- TrueJaimeson & Viper- Urban HeroesSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanTubby T- Tales of the Hood (Test Press)DJ Hype- p*ssy clartThe E.N.D.S- Are you really from the ends?Menta- Snake CharmerDizzee Rascal- HoeBootleg- Pulse XYZDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)More Fire- OiRoll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Hungry TigerMaxwell D- SeriousDom Perignon- Got Myself TogetherHeartless Crew- Superglue RiddimMr Reds- CloserMs Dynamite- BoooBrandy- What About Us? (UKG Remix)

Guest WAVESURFER
Wiley- IcerinkDanny Weed- CreeperMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)Roll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Got Myself Together
How much would you be looking for each for these ones?(Especially the ones in bold)

Wiley- IcerinkDanny Weed- CreeperMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)Roll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Got Myself Together
How much would you be looking for each for these ones?(Especially the ones in bold)
that's why i came in here to get a valuation, and see whether they are worth keeping if they will go up in value in the future.Will speak to a few guys and get back to you asap

Guest WAVESURFER
that's why i came in here to get a valuation, and see whether they are worth keeping if they will go up in value in the future.Will speak to a few guys and get back to you asap
Cool, nice one.

Menta- Sounds of the futureSticky ft Tubby T- Ganja Man (Test Press)Wiley- Eskimo 3Tubby T- Tales of the Hood (Test Press)DJ Hype- p*ssy clartDom Perignon- Hungry TigerDom Perignon- Got Myself TogetherBrandy- What About Us? (UKG Remix)
would be interested in these, especially the Dom Perignon ones.