Sign in to follow this  
Mic Man

My Vinyl Collection

Just checked the store cupboard in my yard, and saw my old vinyl that i aint looked at in years!Just wondering whether its worth keeping hold of if it increases in value, or is it worth selling them?Not really in the loop anymore, so could someone point out if any of them are rare or hard to get hold of?Here is the list:Agent X- DecoyJon E Cash- WarMenta- Sounds of the futureSticky ft Tubby T- Ganja Man (Test Press)Wiley- IcerinkWiley- FreezeWiley- Eskimo 3Danny Weed- CreeperYoungster- Bongo/The FormulaSparks & Kie- JoyBootlegg- Baby (Remix)Musical Mob- Pulse XMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixBrockie- The Jug (Bingo Records)Eminem- The Way I Am (UKG Remix)Jaimeson- TrueJaimeson & Viper- Urban HeroesSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanTubby T- Tales of the Hood (Test Press)DJ Hype- p*ssy clartThe E.N.D.S- Are you really from the ends?Menta- Snake CharmerDizzee Rascal- HoeBootleg- Pulse XYZDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)More Fire- OiRoll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Hungry TigerMaxwell D- SeriousDom Perignon- Got Myself TogetherHeartless Crew- Superglue RiddimMr Reds- CloserMs Dynamite- BoooBrandy- What About Us? (UKG Remix)

Guest WAVESURFER
Wiley- IcerinkDanny Weed- CreeperMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)Roll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Got Myself Together
How much would you be looking for each for these ones?(Especially the ones in bold)

Wiley- IcerinkDanny Weed- CreeperMusical Mob- Pulse X Vip MixSticky- Golly Gosh/PaccmanDJ Narrows- Burning Up/Saved Souls (Big TUNE!)Roll Deep- Roll Deep RegularSticky- Triplets 1/Triplets 2Dom Perignon- Got Myself Together
How much would you be looking for each for these ones?(Especially the ones in bold)
that's why i came in here to get a valuation, and see whether they are worth keeping if they will go up in value in the future.Will speak to a few guys and get back to you asap

Guest WAVESURFER
that's why i came in here to get a valuation, and see whether they are worth keeping if they will go up in value in the future.Will speak to a few guys and get back to you asap
Cool, nice one.

Safe, get back to me bout them innit, especially Creeper and Ice Rink.Ones like Oi ain't gonna go up in value though, every man and his dog has got that slash it's only 2.99 on discogs.

Menta- Sounds of the futureSticky ft Tubby T- Ganja Man (Test Press)Wiley- Eskimo 3Tubby T- Tales of the Hood (Test Press)DJ Hype- p*ssy clartDom Perignon- Hungry TigerDom Perignon- Got Myself TogetherBrandy- What About Us? (UKG Remix)
would be interested in these, especially the Dom Perignon ones.

not sure on prices tbhseen some richie vibe stuff earlier this year going for like £6 - 25I am not good with prices there is a guy on dubstep forum selling his grime vinyl think u can kinda compare prices