FAO Liverpool fans - Jermaine Pennant

Lenny

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck this c*nt

i saw him in the anfields car park a few hours after a game against tottenham last season

me:  yo jermaine could i get your signature on my hat *silence* yo man its a quick ting dont take the piss

jp:    nah man im busy init

me:  your car is like 70yards away

jp:    well its club instructions

me:  *kmt*  your sh*t anyways *walk in opposite direction*

ask finnan and hyypia and they give it to me, what a d*ckhead everyone else even talked to me i didnt even want to talk to the c*nt just the signature and cut

i have never told anyone this before not even gonna lie that sh*t was easily the most humiliating thing i have face ever but the silence will cease might aswell let vip know

he is a c*nt and i hope he catches the bad aids from ashley cole

:rofl:

f*ck this c*nt

i saw him in the anfields car park a few hours after a game against tottenham last season

me:  yo jermaine could i get your signature on my hat *silence* yo man its a quick ting dont take the piss

jp:    nah man im busy init

me:  your car is like 70yards away

jp:    well its club instructions

me:  *kmt*  your sh*t anyways *walk in opposite direction*

ask finnan and hyypia and they give it to me, what a d*ckhead everyone else even talked to me i didnt even want to talk to the c*nt just the signature and cut

i have never told anyone this before not even gonna lie that sh*t was easily the most humiliating thing i have face ever but the silence will cease might aswell let vip know

Some 'Stan' levels of rage

f*ck this c*nt

me: yo jermaine could i get your signature on my hat *silence* yo man its a quick ting dont take the piss

jp: nah man im busy init

me: your car is like 70yards away

jp: well its club instructions

me: *kmt* your sh*t anyways *walk in opposite direction*

Some 'Stan' levels of rage

The imagery

G

J

G

F

I

G

G

Db

F

H

• 2 years later...

Thats joke

how much rent did you have to pay for putting your phone up your mates ass tho ?