Bendtner "My first name should have been Mick"

Guest Ryan

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has expressed his desire to become a more regular fixture in Arsene Wenger's starting XI. The 20-year-old Dane has made 15 appearances for the Gunners this term, recently leading the line in the absence of the injured Emmanuel Adebayor and suspended Robin van Persie.But Bendtner is keen to press for a more consistent role, amid a testing time for Arsenal following their fourth Premier League loss of the season.He said: "So far this season I haven't played as much as I would have liked. But I'm sure it will come and I'll keep working hard in training."DefendingBendtner is currently away with Denmark and feels his time with the national side over the last two years has helped develop his game."When I first started playing I wasn't the team player I could be - and now I am starting to adapt the way I should and have been doing well for them," Bendtner said on Arsenal TV Online."When I came in I was 18, and you are young in your mind and young on the pitch - you didn't know where to stand and what position to be in. You didn't realise that if you lose the ball you have to be the 11th defender."I have that in my game now, and it has changed me a lot."
Is he kidding??!He shouldn't even be starting for the reserves let alone the first team

the guy is embarassing to watch. doesn't he realise he sticks out like a sore thumb?technically he's the worst attacking arsenal player ive seen for a long long time. and that includes midfielders.his 1st touch and body shape when shooting the ball and dribbling are horrible
lmao his body shape is atrocious he never gets his knee and head over the ball and hips and shoulders pointing towards the target= bare wild shots

He's got a decent record for a striker of his age but this season (like a lot of our players) he can't seem to reach & maintain top form & when he doesn't play well he looks like he can't even play football at all.Can't play in a 4-5-1 either, he's built for 4-4-2. But if he thinks after his recent performances that he deserves to start? *smh* @ him.