Guest DN Braund

Guest DN Braund

swear this has been the shittest year ever?credit crunch15% inflation in food priceshighest oil priceshighest energy prices some guy we never even voted for still running the countrybare sh*t has gone on this year i swear with a bigger impact than the previous 7 years this millenium

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its been alright 4 meswitch countriesgettin my girlfriend pregnantdas itf*ck 2008..some shitty yearhang tite the man/galdem that put in there msn screen names "2008 is gonna be my year" and 4months later they write down RIP ... RIP .. in der msn names..but i reckon 2009 will be the best year, alot of changes gonna be made

yeah has been very subdued imo.plus it went by in a flash for some reason.hopefully 09 summer lasts a tad longer too.this summer was one of the shortest in living memory.economy wise things will probs get better towards the start of next year then level out to towards then end.then everyone will start complaining about tax's again, lol.

swear this has been the shittest year ever?credit crunch15% inflation in food priceshighest oil priceshighest energy prices some guy we never even voted for still running the countrybare sh*t has gone on this year i swear with a bigger impact than the previous 7 years this millenium
thats a killerproper got hoodwinked....bamboozled

It's been the best.Had my second son - Charlie.Getting my grades.Went on a couple of good holidays - France & Spain.Too much disposable income. I am not feeling the credit crunch at all. I just spend spend spend.Got a dog with papers who is in season right now who is being bred with same breed with papers. That's money making KC pups for me.And they've found out who Jack The Ripper is!

Yeah thinking about it this year has been piss poor and its hardly ending on a high note with those kids getting killed lately.I can't really see things getting that better economey wise, i believe it'll stable out but its hardly gonna be fixed. The econmoy has been over performing for many years constant growth. I see this crappy economey for atleast 2 years and it'll never be exactly like it was when its fixed.I know 09 will be better for me personally since i'll be in a much better job and hopefully will have moved out

you don't vote for a 'guy' you vote for a political party. There is no need why Brown should call a election.

its been alright 4 meswitch countriesgettin my girlfriend pregnantdas itf*ck 2008..some shitty yearhang tite the man/galdem that put in there msn screen names "2008 is gonna be my year" and 4months later they write down RIP ... RIP .. in der msn names..but i reckon 2009 will be the best year, alot of changes gonna be made
lol?but this year has been like this cos we gettin closer to the end of days.
lool i know i konw :lol:saw dis..knew it wud be too late 2 edit so jst left it

its been a good year. a very humbling year. it was about time too. people earning £20g/yr yet when you add their credit worth..they coudl have as much as £60g to spend. wtf kinda BS is that.people buying to let on 100% mortgages. ok with one house its stupid but then u go get another one?bosses taking home £30m in bonusescouncils raping us blind and then investing OUR money in some iceblocksome white woman thinking cos her husband was the president and she was running against a black man she had it in the bagits been a humbling yr tbhbut 08 is still my yr

you don't vote for a 'guy' you vote for a political party. There is no need why Brown should call a election.
i dont care blad