Guest DN Braund

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
09 is my year
*steals 09*09 WAS ur yearlol at riskys girl gettin preg whilst he was abroad. them bamboozled guys there
she lives with me, shes aorund on the forums aswell.. shes pregnant for 2mnths now..we got our own flat thanx 2 my bro and sis..things are goin fine tbh
whats her usernamenice one mate
u mustve sent her a pm and i deleted that
LOLOLOLserious cockblocking bro, how you gonna play a plyr like thatye ye i know who it is now though.i wont say anythingnice one mate
couldnt have flopped harder than Nino doecome like man was tryna put a SNES game in a PS3the game was just not working at all

09 is my year
*steals 09*09 WAS ur yearlol at riskys girl gettin preg whilst he was abroad. them bamboozled guys there
she lives with me, shes aorund on the forums aswell.. shes pregnant for 2mnths now..we got our own flat thanx 2 my bro and sis..things are goin fine tbh
but no LIVE still08 flopped for you, lol
LOOL i do got livei jst got a new gamertag but no1 knows except 4 ma cuzinim not the 1 usin Risky380 atm

u sound 16 on xbox live and you dont seem very intelligent on herewhy dont u just say instead of all this chit chat
what is all this hatin on me business aboutu neva used 2 chat sh*t bout me..u startin 2 get confident
What the f*ck is this sh*tI asked you a question all you had to do is answer itone dumb nigger i swear down

u sound 16 on xbox live and you dont seem very intelligent on herewhy dont u just say instead of all this chit chat
what is all this hatin on me business aboutu neva used 2 chat sh*t bout me..u startin 2 get confident
What the f*ck is this sh*tI asked you a question all you had to do is answer itone dumb nigger i swear down
16 17 topsreminds me of how e15 would be without the lies and acting

Guest Ivan Drago
09 is my year
LOLOLOLserious cockblocking bro, how you gonna play a plyr like thatye ye i know who it is now though.i wont say anythingnice one mate
couldnt have flopped harder than Nino doecome like man was tryna put a SNES game in a PS3the game was just not working at all
lmfaosource?

f*ck answerin ur question u f*ckin bastardgo suck rooneys d*ck manstop quotin me u silly wasteman

Guest DN Braund
09 is my year
lmfaosource?
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry647582after the stampede cleared

08 has been the worstpast few weeks have been the worst for mefinancially ive been blessed, i dont really spend too tuff, so ive just got money sitting thereme personally, ive been all over the placefell out badly with a friend ive known since we were babiesn that has effected me more than what ive gone through this year09 better do me good tbh...

lol at me back and forthing in pm's.lol bait it was her aswell dunno wot kind of name fuscia is.also, i think the reason risky annoys alot of ppl is cos u read his posts in a dutch accent like thanks becomes thanksh etcshits f*ckin annoyin
Steve Van Der Klaaren style?
:lol: bwoy...and fuschia is basically part of her name but remixed

LOL why you think im hitting holland this weekendkeep your girl on a leash riskywhen she says shes going to link her friend this weekendshes just getting her babies head pokedon a realthis year been good, got a new job, about to go on holiday for the 3rd time this year, an they have/will be sick

LOL why you think im hitting holland this weekendkeep your girl on a leash riskywhen she says shes going to link her friend this weekendshes just getting her babies head pokedon a realthis year been good, got a new job, about to go on holiday for the 3rd time this year, an they have/will be sick
lol u see you yer..watch wen i get ma ps3 ur gonna get uppercutted ko'd any fightin game