my review of big joes!!!

hazedunks

SO today me and my bredrin went big joes. I went to the first guy on the left by the door with the braids and my friend went in the second chair. My trim came out decent only thing is man made my moustache bare skinny i dont rate him for that but overall it was cool. Now for my friend. Pissed so pissed the guy who cut his hair f*cked it up differently no fade didnt straight out the front and worst of all it took man 45 mins to do that abysmal job.So if you go to big joes go to the first guy as sooon as you open the door not the second guy. Still so far after reviewing sam in headmasters > big joes > klass

Guest DN Braund

how u gonna jus sit there n let them do whatever they want 2 ur head?i give the barber a proper run down of EXACTLY what i want and make sure man gets it before they put that tissue round my neck n tie that thing around

thats what I love about this site only on VIP2 can u get genuine original characters like this dude4chan/bodybuilding/*insert gay american forum here* yeah right they aint got sh*t on us...

I need a backup barber init in north. Normally its sam at headmasters west green road sides. But he aint always there any recommendations? Thanks
BACKUP BARBER U KNOW BWAHAHAHAHAin tears currently

thats what I love about this site only on VIP2 can u get genuine original characters like this dude4chan/bodybuilding/*insert gay american forum here* yeah right they aint got sh*t on us...
I need a backup barber init in north. Normally its sam at headmasters west green road sides. But he aint always there any recommendations? Thanks
BACKUP BARBER U KNOW BWAHAHAHAHAin tears currently
lmfao :lol: this guy is to much jokes

ROFLjust checked 90% of all this guys topics are on barbers and hair cuts them fetishes there :rofl:
thts wot im sayin fam.this is f*ckin weird.also been sendin bare pm's to guys askin bout barbers. f*ckin hell
lmao how do you know? you been checking peoples pm's?
lol shh
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruv ask for joeask for my man wit the braids and is a lighty (last chair on the right)say o-guy sent, will shave a pound off the price outta respect
hold on did u call the male barber a LIGHTY?
nooooolmaorofllost in the matrix tbh
he aint even light skin (the barber) lol.

LOL @ this topic.Hazedunks, you are too obsessed with your hair. Come like you sre searching for "The One" like it's some love story. The one guy who knows your head inside out and will enevr cut you wrong.I told you just go somwehere, tyr it, and if it f*cks up it f*cks up.