BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

LOL @ all these people having serious arguments with Ashman.The guy is an example of the reason why right-wing politics is effectively ostracised in this country. They don't listen to reason. They always think they are right (no pun)Peter Hitchens is one of the only credible right-wing journalists I listen to, and even he is loony.All the best,Blade

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ all these people having serious arguments with Ashman.The guy is an example of the reason why right-wing politics is effectively ostracised in this country. They don't listen to reason. They always think they are right (no pun)Peter Hitchens is one of the only credible right-wing journalists I listen to, and even he is loony.All the best,Blade
Just f*ck off to America and get knocked out by some grannys you twig.

Guest WAVESURFER
Just f*ck off to America and get knocked out by some grannys you twig.
:confused:

Gray Fox.We do rationalise on the right. Unfortunately we cannot say the same about the left. You just want to get us more into debt by increases in borrowing.How about we just look at the problem?There are millions of Brits stuck on the dole and with no aspirations. Instead of giving away good jobs to skilled migrants, why not train up some Brits and give them the skills?That will save our economy, not borrowing and then having to eventually raise taxes that will bring us back to square one.The problem is people are too scared to say this because it will be seen as ''anti-immigration'".

There are millions of Brits stuck on the dole and with no aspirations. Instead of giving away good jobs to skilled migrants, why not train up some Brits and give them the skills?
I'm sure the Brits that WANT to find jobs are able to find them. Many don't. They are lazy, benefit scrounging whingers with a couple of kids...Sound familiar?All the best,Blade

There are millions of Brits stuck on the dole and with no aspirations. Instead of giving away good jobs to skilled migrants, why not train up some Brits and give them the skills?
I'm sure the Brits that WANT to find jobs are able to find them. Many don't. They are lazy, benefit scrounging whingers with a couple of kids...Sound familiar?All the best,Blade
Oh, you mean the same person heading for University to better himself so that he can get a job? Oh yes, that one.If you are feeling sh*t and with no aspirations, why are you going to look for a job? especially when half the time you probably do not meet the company's racial quota?Now this is where you fail to reason because you are quick to judge but reluctant to raise a possible solution.

i read an article he wrote on barack obama and i nearly spat out my tea. he went in to one.

Gray Fox.We do rationalise on the right. Unfortunately we cannot say the same about the left. You just want to get us more into debt by increases in borrowing.How about we just look at the problem?There are millions of Brits stuck on the dole and with no aspirations. Instead of giving away good jobs to skilled migrants, why not train up some Brits and give them the skills?That will save our economy, not borrowing and then having to eventually raise taxes that will bring us back to square one.The problem is people are too scared to say this because it will be seen as ''anti-immigration'".
Why the f*ck should people with no aspirations get jobs?

Oh, you mean the same person heading for University to better himself so that he can get a job? Oh yes, that one.
Ok, now you've got your arse in gear. Guys like me have had my arse in gear from day one. What do you want, a medal for doing what you should have years ago?All the best,Blade

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <[email protected]>To: <[email protected]>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:36 PMSubject: LEGAL ACTION AGAINTS YOU> > Hello, good sir> > Please remove my details from youre website in the next day or else I will pursue legal action. I no liberel lefty traitors like are against free speech and you hate youre own culture, so this maight be a futile attempt, but I assure you the legal action will come. > > And BTW I used an alias, "David Binns" doesnt even exist, you plank, so jokes on youu!> > Regards> David Mudkips (aka "David Binns" LOL) Email Response:Hello Good Sir,I am going to admit to reading your email at least 5 times yet only having a slight idea what you are talking about. I can only assume that you are revealing that you fooled the whole of Britain into thinking that BNP Activist David Binns living at the address 40 Athol Green, Ovenden, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 5RN with mobile telephone number 07922023556 BUT this was in fact an alias! One little point that you never considered in your cunning plan is that it is in fact a criminal offence to register for a political party in Britain under a pseudonym. Furthermore if indeed the BNP did accept your subscription under a false name this is also an offence for which they can be banned from taking part in elections.Apart from all this I have searched the electoral register in your electoral ward and it appears that Mudkips does not appear in that list. I'm assuming from this that you are either an illegal immigrant which would mean me passing your details to Immigration services for them to investigate, OR you are an apathetic bigot who does not vote OR your real name is Binns and you are, in fact, shitting yourself.Conragutlations,BNPmemberslist
:lol:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <[email protected]>To: <[email protected]>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:36 PMSubject: LEGAL ACTION AGAINTS YOU> > Hello, good sir> > Please remove my details from youre website in the next day or else I will pursue legal action. I no liberel lefty traitors like are against free speech and you hate youre own culture, so this maight be a futile attempt, but I assure you the legal action will come. > > And BTW I used an alias, "David Binns" doesnt even exist, you plank, so jokes on youu!> > Regards> David Mudkips (aka "David Binns" LOL) Email Response:Hello Good Sir,I am going to admit to reading your email at least 5 times yet only having a slight idea what you are talking about. I can only assume that you are revealing that you fooled the whole of Britain into thinking that BNP Activist David Binns living at the address 40 Athol Green, Ovenden, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 5RN with mobile telephone number 07922023556 BUT this was in fact an alias! One little point that you never considered in your cunning plan is that it is in fact a criminal offence to register for a political party in Britain under a pseudonym. Furthermore if indeed the BNP did accept your subscription under a false name this is also an offence for which they can be banned from taking part in elections.Apart from all this I have searched the electoral register in your electoral ward and it appears that Mudkips does not appear in that list. I'm assuming from this that you are either an illegal immigrant which would mean me passing your details to Immigration services for them to investigate, OR you are an apathetic bigot who does not vote OR your real name is Binns and you are, in fact, shitting yourself.Conragutlations,BNPmemberslist
Hahah, missed that. Brilliant.All the best,Blade

Hotted from multiple angles.

Guest WAVESURFER
HAHAHAHA

Guest Sorter.
Email Received:From:John *****To: [email protected]: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:16 PMSubject: Legal ActionI here by give you 1 hours notice before I commence legal action against you unless you remove the name John **** and any personal details connecting to John **** from the list of BNP members. Please remove my details now!Email Response:Dear Sir,I am afraid your email is not sufficient to make me remove the details at present. I must first ask you 2 security questions to ensure you are indeed Mr John *****.1. Can you please confirm your credit card number, issue and expiry date, as well as three digit secutiry number on the back of your card. If possible your Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode password would also be useful.2. Can you please confirm your age, height, sex and sexual preference.Once we receive these details we would be absolutely delighted to remove you from the list of bigots.Merry Christmas,George Agdgdgwngo and Family.
f*ck off LOL

Guest TimeBomb
HAHAHAHA

Few people have been pranking the members leeked on the list

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Few people have been pranking the members leeked on the list
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
dry like bone