Ticket Inspectors

MatthewAkaDjSlimzeeBadBoy

Them ones where there are nuff inspectors and bus stops and quite a few people on your bus, it's sometimes a good idea to just stay where you are (assuming you aren't near the doors). More times than not, people seem to think if they get off the bus they won't be fined. A good few people do this, and there are only so many officers to handle it they will let the rest of the bus go. Seen it happen so many times, even though I was legit.

Are there even inspectors on the underground?
Yeah there is. I use a disability Oyster which isn't mine. Woman randomly came on at Bermondsey (Jubilee line) as SOON as the doors shut ticket inspector woman pulls out her badge and shouts for everyone to get their tickets out. I thought I was f*ckED. There was no way in hell I would pass as a MR. But THANK f*ck inspector woman had trouble with someone a few seats away. I quickly got off the next stop.One time I was legitimately travelling on the bus, some African man who looked about 40 odd got caught with a child travelcard. That was before Oysters though when it were all paper passes.

its £50 nowbut yeah i jump train when i gotta go bluewater or something
£50WTFAnd lol @ pretending to be asleep. I've done that successfully twice.That was about 3 years ago though.I have to travel legit coz all the stations I use to get to work have barriers. Plus its not about being caught in a suit. Some d*ckead thing.There are ticket inspectors on Underground, just not on the train. They appear about once a year on the transition points - i.e. where you change lines from greenpark in the tunnel etc.

i buy offpeak if its the long train, but the straight train i don't bother because its one stop, inspecter will just turf me there where anywhere, been caught once fined £20. if they stop me i will jsut say im in a rush had to catch train can i buy ticke now, i swear they can print tickets off never had to try this though been pretty lucky*hugs tree*

birmingham got on the train, cos it was winter times we thought it was later than it was so didnt think inspectors would come onbut it was like peak time or some sh*t, an me an ma fren got caught outdid not think fast enough, gave my name, the guy starts callin up the office or wherever on his mobile phone, not even no radio or nuffin an starts shoutin out my full name on the trainended up payin 60 pound after a 20 pound fine, cos i forgot about it an took too much time to payanother time when i was in yr 7, my bus pass was out of date an i was jus happily gettin on the 35 in the morning an the bus driver shouts: ITS OUT OF DATEi was like what... 'YOUR TICKET, ITS OUT OF DATE'i jus backed off the bus an started bawlin like some idiotjus never expected the situation to occur tbh

Are there even inspectors on the underground?
Yea theyre are. I remember when a few own clothed inspectors came on the tube at Hammersmith. When they shouted out "tickets pls", everyone was in a state of shock. I had my ticket tho.And whoever sed its a £50 fine now...f*ck right off. Pls tell me ur lying.