Mayweather Returns

Steven

f*ck Floyd. He's a p*ssy. Wish I could beat him up 'cause I'd say it to his face then.
NiggaPlease.jpg
I'm lying? What's jokes is, when there were big money boxers/stars in boxing - the likes of DLH, Trinidad, Barrera, Morales, Gatti - he was a minion. Swear at one point he couldnt get a TV contract 'cause he thought he was bigger than he was and overpriced himself. Now, everything dropped off shape and he's pitched himself as the bad guy of boxing, he's a somebody. Man's a punk - its a shame he's that much better than most contenders. I desperately want to see him fight Margarito - a man who can take everything Mayweather's got and continue to march him down relentlessly. Yeah Williams boxed his head off for 7 rounds, but after the initial 6 Marg man tracked him down and landed bombs. PBF doesnt have the reach advantage Williams did.What's the best Boxing forum on the net? I want to make a topic which I know will fail on here because there are only a few boxing fans. The rest watch the big fights and that about it

f*ck Floyd. He's a p*ssy. Wish I could beat him up 'cause I'd say it to his face then.
NiggaPlease.jpg
I'm lying? What's jokes is, when there were big money boxers/stars in boxing - the likes of DLH, Trinidad, Barrera, Morales, Gatti - he was a minion. Swear at one point he couldnt get a TV contract 'cause he thought he was bigger than he was and overpriced himself. Now, everything dropped off shape and he's pitched himself as the bad guy of boxing, he's a somebody. Man's a punk - its a shame he's that much better than most contenders. I desperately want to see him fight Margarito - a man who can take everything Mayweather's got and continue to march him down relentlessly. Yeah Williams boxed his head off for 7 rounds, but after the initial 6 Marg man tracked him down and landed bombs. PBF doesnt have the reach advantage Williams did.What's the best Boxing forum on the net? I want to make a topic which I know will fail on here because there are only a few boxing fans. The rest watch the big fights and that about it
probs boxingscenebut its crap imo, bare d*ckheads n d*ckriders

NiggaPlease.jpg
probs boxingscenebut its crap imo, bare d*ckheads n d*ckriders
Nah, doghouseboxing.com.and C/S Numero's rant on mayweather

Mayweather did duck guys like Mosley as well I swear.
It depends when you mean. I am pretty certain that Floyd wanted the Mosley fight back when Sugar was a lightweight, which Mosley declined. As for now, Mayweather would outpoint Mosley I'm pretty sure of it. But at the end of the day, this sport is about dollars. Mayweather would make more money fighting a Hatton or Pac-Man than a Sugar Shane. Harsh, but true. Why would Mayweather take that risk when half the fans would m,ake up a reason why Sugar was a weak opponent anyway?Boxing is about money, it's a business. The sooner certain internet fans realise this, the better. I don't like it just as much as the rest of you, but knowing the sport probably better than most of you, I know that fighters have to and should only think of themselves. It's alright trying to be a man of the people like Ricky Hatton, but look what happened to him, he got his ass whooped and he'll never be able to create the same buzz again. In professional boxing, the "what if?" aura is much more appealing to fans than the "he is" aura. Fans will tune in to watch Mayweather always, because he's a brilliant craftsman, but he also has that air of invincibility that ppl want to see shattered. Hatton no longer has that. It is true that Mayweather's career can be deconstructed based on an in-depth analysis of his opponents, but credit where it's due, he's dominated everbody he's fought pretty much, and is still without loss. Joe Calzaghe couldn't even do that! I challenge any of you to find me a fighter that has demolished A, B and C class opposition in the same way as Floyd...f*ck the fans, f*ck the media. The only guys you wanna be pleasing as a professional fighter are your team, and the TV bosses who pay your wages. If you're undefeated, fans will tune in anyway. Look at Joe Calzaghe! He made a nice $10m + TV bonuses from whooping an old RJ. He would have made £2m to have a hard scrap against Glen Johnson. Which would you take?All the best,Blade.

I completely agree, and it is stupid to constantly say "But Floyd never beat X". With the Mosley situation I was just referring to the way Mayweather called out Mosley at a time when Floyd would definitely have beaten him, but then later when Mosley poses a threat and says he wants the fight Mayweather falls back on the classic "He ain't a big enough name, not enough dough etc." Whether you count that as him ducking him is obviousy only something Mayweather can really answer.I just think it's a shame how it's about the money, which is why guys like Cotto who will take any fight have such a following.