..........::::The Christmas Thread::::...........

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster

Fybar bring ins innit.Erm. I wanted to get away this Christmas. This won't be happening. We will have the annual banquet and me and my my parents will end up fighting which means I'll be crying into my turkey leg.Again.

trusay there was nearly never a christmas last year at my yard..was overly licked n before i went 2 bed, emptied my ashtray in the bin.My bad luck being that my fag wasnt fully stubbed out n mum woke up early morning 2 put in the slow cookin turkey n bin was on fireeeeeewas lucky but got a ear hole for it :(but yeah dis year same old usualy ting aint gona spend much on other ppl this year, gona take wat i can n bop

Guest Logster

I wanna try those bird within a bird within a bird things.Gonna see if my mum will let me make one this year.EDITWait. Thats turducken aint it.Also. My dad won't be here this year.

dunno the family is broke this year
c/shavent had a christmas christmas/birthday birthday since 15 =/
Same, not particuarily botherd though in all honsetyNever anything i want so not really dissapointed with presents - aslong as i have a nice meal on christmas/new years day and then see all the friends and fam then im happy

I've put my tree and lights up already. Two weeks ago.I go overboard with the lights, got them on every window.Christmas eve, probably visit my nans and sh*t but I'm going to spend christmas morning at home. Probably have my oldest son put out milk and biscuits for santa the night before. My sons can open their stockings when they get up, then when I am dressed, etc we can all sit down and open our prezzies. Then drive to my dads where we open MORE prezzies, have a huuuuge dinner with him, bro and sis. Then go to my mum and her boyfriends for even MORE prezzies and a spread. I'm collecting for my hamper. :)Christmas when you have your OWN family >