..........::::The Christmas Thread::::...........

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh im lookin forward to havin christmas with kidsThe feelin must be sick when theyre proper happy/exciting with the whole occasion & presents
Yeh me tooMakes you remember how it was when we was young initCan't wait for this with my kids
TBH All this baby talk gets me so broody.
PM's?I love Christmas.. The way I have Xmas Eve right till 5th Jan off from work without having to kae any holiday is oh so sho sho.Xmas Eve its standardly a play out/ravin ting locally, get smashed, draw a ting - send her home in the early hours of Xmas day to repent for her sins.Not even sure where the lunch is at. Dad is havin big cook up with the new woman so I might cook mum lunch at mine - Get her to buy all the M&S food first tho!Rest of the day its a jam/tv/xbox thing along with copious weed and rum. Maybe rave if theres something decent on.Same again boxing day.

Guest DN Braund
Looking to buy one of these for xmas

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt

20081013-doublebaconfatty.jpg
The stack-up on this one:
  • Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as bun top
  • Cheese
  • Bacon
  • Four-ounce beef patty
  • Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as interstitial bun (a nod to the Big Mac)
  • Bacon
  • Cheeese
  • Four-ounce beef patty
  • Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich as bun bottom

And here's the autopsy shot: 20081013-doublebacon-autopsy.jpg

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
where can i cop thislynx
only in america.
you could easily make it tho.
beg you come cook it for mei'll provide the ingredients and you can watch me play on the PS3 n listen to some gd music while u do it
reimburse my travel expenses & wash up then i might
alright im down. forget dave for now
nigga f*ck youyou yellow punkllow burger blockin manTwirl i'll pay u still, may feel abit odd, bt nuffin i aint done before

no what is the problem with raving on crimbo day i secretly tell myself people are celebrating my birthdaybut when they say merry xmas and not happy b daay i cry into my fake gucci pillow
lmfao
also never get a 9-5 u less ur getting TOP DOLLAWHEELING AND DEALING/DRUGS/FRAUD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9-5
tbh

Looks like I will be spending it at the missus' house. Will get to eat nuff, drink nuff and just relax. If I'm lucky and I get the 360, I swear I will just connect that up and ignore the wifey playing Gears Of War till I fall asleep. Also need to swing round and see my sister if I can.

First Christmas abroad, looking forward to it but i know on the day i'm gonna miss my fam and the routine jokes n drama . Oh well, i'm a hit the beach with a cocktail and some Dilla.Lol @ buying presents for people this year, mum get's a new iPod and LV Scarf and i'm getting myself a new iPod, some kicks and camera.

First Christmas abroad, looking forward to it but i know on the day i'm gonna miss my fam and the routine jokes n drama . Oh well, i'm a hit the beach with a cocktail and some Dilla.Lol @ buying presents for people this year, mum get's a new iPod and LV Scarf and i'm getting myself a new iPod, some kicks and camera.
dun deal for u tbhi wanna spend xmas abroad.....one day......wid messy.dat wud be sick

dun deal for u tbhi wanna spend xmas abroad.....one day......wid messy.dat wud be sick
we'll go soon xx