fao of people who work with elderly people or have elderly relatives

MARLO STANSFIELD

i was working in some mental home for elderly today and i wont lie i wanted to cry and i aint actually jokingthis place was like a prison and the way i see some of the residents just jammin in their room crying and one dude just walks up and down the corridor ALL DAY and from time to time sings to himself.i dont see much visitors come here too tuff and it just makes me think when i reach them ages or if i go mad is this what awaits meim being serious sh*t is f*cked up on some next level and as a result i feel i need to stay in contact with certain relatives cos i couldnt bare one of my kin living in a place like this.discuss.

Guest luckstar

YE I WAS IN A NURSING HOME 2DAY AS WELLHORRIBLE PLLACESDEMENTED OLD PEOPLE WHO GET NO VISITORS.. DNT KNOW WHO THEY ARE ANYMORE...sh*t THEMSELVES PISS THEMSELVES.. NO DIGNITYITS VERY DEPRESSING...WHITE PEOPLE R DEEP. HOW R U GNA STUFF UR RELATIVES IN PLACES LIKE THISI NEVER SEEN A NON WHITE IN A HOME EVA

There's a reason most black peoples parents build houses back home and it's not to keep up with the Jones's and their villas on the Costa Del Sol. About spend your last dying days with Abisola not wiping your backside properly. No thank you.

YE I WAS IN A NURSING HOME 2DAY AS WELLHORRIBLE PLLACESDEMENTED OLD PEOPLE WHO GET NO VISITORS.. DNT KNOW WHO THEY ARE ANYMORE...sh*t THEMSELVES PISS THEMSELVES.. NO DIGNITYITS VERY DEPRESSING...WHITE PEOPLE R DEEP. HOW R U GNA STUFF UR RELATIVES IN PLACES LIKE THISI NEVER SEEN A NON WHITE IN A HOME EVA
There's a reason most black peoples parents build houses back home and it's not to keep up with the Jones's and their villas on the Costa Del Sol. About spend your last dying days with Abisola not wiping your backside properly. No thank you.
STOPSTOP RIGHT THURone guy there that one that roams the corridors back and forth is black thru and thruhis story is that he left his black wife and basically got with this white womanthey split up or whatever and he gone mad but he is RICH got a farm and all sorts but his white woman has that now and his black ex wife still comes to check him

Always said I'd rather top myself then be dependent on anyone in old age.My dad made my brother promise he'd get him some meds and help him on his way if he ever got bad enough.I think it was Panorama or Dispatches that did a program on how the elderly are treated in this country. There were 2 african nurses being filmed, and the sh*t they did was beyond belief. Throwing talcolm powder on some womans face, making her eat it and sh*t. SMH

Always said I'd rather top myself then be dependent on anyone in old age.My dad made my brother promise he'd get him some meds and help him on his way if he ever got bad enough.I think it was Panorama or Dispatches that did a program on how the elderly are treated in this country. There were 2 african nurses being filmed, and the sh*t they did was beyond belief. Throwing talcolm powder on some womans face, making her eat it and sh*t. SMH
People like this should be injected with 24hour FACE AIDS.

Let's keep this non racial yeah, cos I've visited these places and seen all creeds and colours in them so this "it's a white people thing" doesn't wash.Safe in advance.
which is the point i was trying to make above stillyour right its not even the colour thing these are elder relatives one of them must be related to someone i know ya feel me?the way one man was crying in his room im not joking its nuts and when you work there for a time you get safe with some and then when a death occurs it gets emotional.cha dont even wanna talk about this no more.gone

Guest luckstar

2DAY I WAS IN A ROOM WITH SOME 90 YR OLDSHE HAD AN ULCER ON HER FANNNYDOCTOR LEFT ROOM 2 GO FETCH SOME GLOVES 2 RUB SOME CREAM ON HER ANTIQUE MINGEU LOT DNT KNOW AWKWARD TILL UR IN A ROOM WITH A DEMENTED SEMI NAKED WHITE WOMAN WITH MINGE THAT LOOOKED LIKED AND SMELL LIKED AN ANCHOVY PIZZALONGEST 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFEHAPPY DAYS

Let's keep this non racial yeah, cos I've visited these places and seen all creeds and colours in them so this "it's a white people thing" doesn't wash.Safe in advance.
which is the point i was trying to make above stillyour right its not even the colour thing these are elder relatives one of them must be related to someone i know ya feel me?the way one man was crying in his room im not joking its nuts and when you work there for a time you get safe with some and then when a death occurs it gets emotional.cha dont even wanna talk about this no more.gone
I was going to acknowledge your point but mine kind of reiterated it.It's a sad place. My Nan is in one.People want to judge and say putting her in these places is nasty but she couldn't cope, she lived in a massive house in North London, me and my parents live in East London, my uncle lives outta London. Her kids, my mum and uncle, now have their own families and can't be there 24hrs a day, though believe me when I say my mum tried. It made my mum ill, the stress. Coming home from work and then driving to Cockfosters ffs, 3 nights a week. My grandad died about 10 years ago and she was totally dependent on him. My nan was losing it mentally. Getting strangers knock on her door and doing her out of money. People doing work on the house and DRIVING her to cash point so she could get more out. What could be done?Thing is it's different with individuals. My dad's Mum lives alone, not far from us and has a good social life, won't ever go to a home and coped with my grandad dying better than my other nan.Bun all this race talk, it's about situations.

2DAY I WAS IN A ROOM WITH SOME 90 YR OLDSHE HAD AN ULCER ON HER FANNNYDOCTOR LEFT ROOM 2 GO FETCH SOME GLOVES 2 RUB SOME CREAM ON HER ANTIQUE MINGEU LOT DNT KNOW AWKWARD TILL UR IN A ROOM WITH A DEMENTED SEMI NAKED WHITE WOMAN WITH MINGE THAT LOOOKED LIKED AND SMELL LIKED AN ANCHOVY PIZZALONGEST 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFEHAPPY DAYS
:huh: You should've given her 1 and sent her on her way by smothering her with the pillow.

WHITE PEOPLE R DEEP. HOW R U GNA STUFF UR RELATIVES IN PLACES LIKE THISI NEVER SEEN A NON WHITE IN A HOME EVA
wont you just dieeeeeeeeeeeeearent you some rebore asian anyway? the cast system = the most racist ideology out there
Haha true what u say about the cast system, but got big asains up they take care of fam, then again curry does last a long way.

WHITE PEOPLE R DEEP. HOW R U GNA STUFF UR RELATIVES IN PLACES LIKE THISI NEVER SEEN A NON WHITE IN A HOME EVA
wont you just dieeeeeeeeeeeeearent you some rebore asian anyway? the cast system = the most racist ideology out there

:lol: thats f*ckedAnd it isnt a race ting, cah my grandpops was in there. Lol @ thinking I was visiting him. The last time I saw him I took him a fan. He was talking to himself and couldnt manage to go toilet. Couldnt go ever again.