Sign in to follow this  
JOHN DOE

ukfunky Attacca Pesante

Has any one heard of these guys?They have one sick funky tune at the mo.Make It Funky For Me ft Shea Soul - http://www.zshare.net/audio/5151438217742eb0/ I went on their myspace and theres another song that i think is doing it stillFiveSixEightThree- http://www.zshare.net/audio/5151428190abefa8/myspace - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=49185375

Guest Sorter.

make it funky for me is alright still.... apart from the cheesy vocal bit...

rthdfhadhgfhsdhgtdagdfhhgdxdfhdfhdgdhsfhzdfhgdghdhfdhgdrty5rufhghdghgh@ that Sparta riddim.How did I miss that?And to think I was going to say Bust your Windows rmx ftw

Yeah, the video is lookin big judgin by the clip/stillsDropped it right time, could do well (doubt itll chart or anythin like that) but will be a good anthem for the summer

Decent tune but I hate the vocals on "make it funky for me" and i usualy like her voice.Maybe Ive got a boog version but "Spata" bangs harder on my PC speakers than in the club :/

Decent tune but I hate the vocals on "make it funky for me" and i usualy like her voice.Maybe Ive got a boog version but "Spata" bangs harder on my PC speakers than in the club :/
I agree with you regarding 'Make it Funky For Me'

Big look.Finding out that they just sucked will i ams track was disappointing though.

Yeah, the video is lookin big judgin by the clip/stillsDropped it right time, could do well (doubt itll chart or anythin like that) but will be a good anthem for the summer
Def will be rocking napa and them places all summer

Guest faze .

the make it funky vocal is just a edited bit off will i am tho aint it...dont even realy feel sparta

Big look.Finding out that they just sucked will i ams track was disappointing though.
lol yeahsurely they mustve had to clear it or somethin with them releasing a video for it?saying that though the tunes been signed so its not really a problem..
dont even realy feel sparta
c/s aswell

Def will be rocking napa and them places all summer
Whilst we are on this subject. If Ill Blue - Say Yes doesn't figure highly in the Napa charts, I will be very surprised. It has all the ingredients.

the make it funky vocal is just a edited bit off will i am tho aint it...dont even realy feel sparta
SPARTA'S A BIG TUNE LISTEN TO IT OUT OF A BIG SPEAKER AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, NEVER LIKED IT FIRST TIME ROUND BUT IT CAUGHT UP WITH

spartas been big from daybangs ardvid for make it funky looks sick, perfect for the song, nice chilling and vibing vid it looks like