Attacca Pesante

JOHN DOE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Make It Funky For Me" is the only song they've actually made that is above par tbh, the rest just sounds like the average stuff you'd hear in a random radio mix.
exactly and I didnt realise how much they ripped off will-i-am's original smh

"Make It Funky For Me" is the only song they've actually made that is above par tbh, the rest just sounds like the average stuff you'd hear in a random radio mix.
exactly and I didnt realise how much they ripped off will-i-am's original smh
Shocking innitNot gonna lie though, i like the Attaca Pesante one more but the rip off is just so ontopAnybody know a release date for the single though? im hopin theres a full length mix in the release rather than just this radio edit thats floatin about

• 2 weeks later...

yo guys i dont want to come like some "know it all"but i thought it was common knowledge that most of these uk funky producers dont actually make beatsfor those that dont know about producing and all that;there are a couple ways of making a tune/combination of ways -you sample some sounds (not whole loops, single sounds) and put them together to make your own loop and/or you program the sounds yourself using sampler,drum machine, synthit takes a couple years to really master this, and that doesn't include the amount of time it takes to learn the keys etc. etc. and use the kind of chord progressions which feature in house musicnow, do u wonder how some kids who have only been producing for 1 year suddenly come up with great tunes which sound professional? the answer is the downfall of this uk funky genre along with the crap mc's - these people don't make beats. they sample loops. theres countless tunes out there which are complete rip offs of established house beatsthis is the prime example:http://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/dj-spen-p...-gabryelle.html but there are hundreds of others, and its an embarrassment to uk music producers who are in this thing for real, cause when the kids teef beats like this it makes all of us look like mugs.

yo guys i dont want to come like some "know it all"but i thought it was common knowledge that most of these uk funky producers dont actually make beatsfor those that dont know about producing and all that;there are a couple ways of making a tune/combination of ways -you sample some sounds (not whole loops, single sounds) and put them together to make your own loop and/or you program the sounds yourself using sampler,drum machine, synthit takes a couple years to really master this, and that doesn't include the amount of time it takes to learn the keys etc. etc. and use the kind of chord progressions which feature in house musicnow, do u wonder how some kids who have only been producing for 1 year suddenly come up with great tunes which sound professional? the answer is the downfall of this uk funky genre along with the crap mc's - these people don't make beats. they sample loops. theres countless tunes out there which are complete rip offs of established house beatsthis is the prime example:http://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/dj-spen-p...-gabryelle.html but there are hundreds of others, and its an embarrassment to uk music producers who are in this thing for real, cause when the kids teef beats like this it makes all of us look like mugs.
gabryelle is a refix the producers of that tune do not claim it to be totally made of their own beats - its a 'remix' - they simply changed it up a bit and added their own flava to it.

can someone re-up the will.i.am track coz the utube link don't work. Also, i don't really see anything wrong with using drum loops - the amount of processing they've already have means u don't have to do too much to them in the mixdown to get them right, especially if ur setup is basic. It's up to the producer if they want to run the risk of sounding the same as everyone else, 99% of the general music listening public couldn't give a toss tho. Best thing to do is re-work the samples or program the main body of the beat urself and then use loops as ghost hits - to keep the groove.

gabryelle is a refix the producers of that tune do not claim it to be totally made of their own beats - its a 'remix' - they simply changed it up a bit and added their own flava to it.
???theres like 3-4 uk funky tunes that sample it im not sure which one your talking about cause i dont know names

???theres like 3-4 uk funky tunes that sample it im not sure which one your talking about cause i dont know names
theres only one - http://thecurbcrawlers.com/audio/dec2008/b...MaliceRefix.mp3

well thats not the 1 i heardmy boy played me one with mc versatile on it chatting doo doo

well thats not the 1 i heardmy boy played me one with mc versatile on it chatting doo doo
Again its thats a crazy cousinz remix

Again its thats a crazy cousinz remix
ohh ur talking about ' the funky anthem' - i agree this song is completely sh*t - never liked it - funnily enough i never clocked the gabryelle sample despite how bait it is