Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan

no work christmas party this year

do tesco have work parties?or r they dry like that
ask your manager tomorrow morning
i dnt work there.jus seems to me everywer i used to work, neva had a christmas party.

LOL @ work parties.Getting pissed and pretending to be friendly with a group of people you have nothing in common with and only know in a work context that at best you attempt a veneer of friendship and at worst you can barely mask your contempt for.No thanks.

brothers work parties are sick stillthe first time i went there everyone was tryna get me drunkwas funny as f*ck mani would reach any work partiesinfact on friday, we've got an unofficial one stillus lot are reaching fabricdue to be sick still

bex was my old username stilli don't post as much these days though
oh i see... why aren't we friends?
u obviously have little to no game.
sorry, i dont holla chicks on here... ur gonna have to school me on how its done.

Credit Crunch = best excuse ever for firms to f*ck over their work force and keep more money for themselves."Christmas bonus? Aahhhhhh.... credit crunch you know. Sorry, maybe next year..."

got 2 this year. store one and an area one.Don't think i'm going to either.Store - got a new manager. don't like his one bit. don't want him in my presenceArea- they're having a meal and a "disco". Not about jamming in a room full of people dancing to right said fred and spandau balletPlus I know exactly what'll happen at some point of the night:(i) SOMEONE will approach the DJ to play something "urban" (ii) They'll all start dancing dumb and throw up gang signs(iii) Then look at me for approvalI ain't down with that.

got 2 this year. store one and an area one.Don't think i'm going to either.Store - got a new manager. don't like his one bit. don't want him in my presenceArea- they're having a meal and a "disco". Not about jamming in a room full of people dancing to right said fred and spandau balletPlus I know exactly what'll happen at some point of the night:(i) SOMEONE will approach the DJ to play something "urban" (ii) They'll all start dancing dumb and throw up gang signs(iii) Then look at me for approvalI ain't down with that.
lmao

Same as us, what they tried proposing was to have one in the pub opposite the company.Some joke ting lol, about 8 ppl said yes to going, so that idea was scrapped. Seems like it will be a department night out or something

lol my boy works for Coutts, they was having some sick party...he told me the other day it had been cancelled due to credit crunch, due to it cancelling they are being offered £10 each...LOL thats some kick in the bollocks...from getting free food an drink all night to £10think I'm going to Oval Lounge for mine lol some joke ting

lol my boy works for Coutts, they was having some sick party...he told me the other day it had been cancelled due to credit crunch, due to it cancelling they are being offered £10 each...LOL thats some kick in the bollocks...from getting free food an drink all night to £10think I'm going to Oval Lounge for mine lol some joke ting
Thought most the a/c holders were celebs, so would think Coutts would still be thriving.

Guest haze-e

Got one boat party with my workplace. Will be interesting to see the rest of the employees in south.

Waiting to find out if we have one. i always dred these things but they always turn out to be funny. we had a free bar all night last time. wont be that bothered if we dont have one, i hate this place atm