no work christmas party this year

Guest Ryan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

got 2 this year. store one and an area one.Don't think i'm going to either.Store - got a new manager. don't like his one bit. don't want him in my presenceArea- they're having a meal and a "disco". Not about jamming in a room full of people dancing to right said fred and spandau balletPlus I know exactly what'll happen at some point of the night:(i) SOMEONE will approach the DJ to play something "urban" (ii) They'll all start dancing dumb and throw up gang signs(iii) Then look at me for approvalI ain't down with that.

got 2 this year. store one and an area one.Don't think i'm going to either.Store - got a new manager. don't like his one bit. don't want him in my presenceArea- they're having a meal and a "disco". Not about jamming in a room full of people dancing to right said fred and spandau balletPlus I know exactly what'll happen at some point of the night:(i) SOMEONE will approach the DJ to play something "urban" (ii) They'll all start dancing dumb and throw up gang signs(iii) Then look at me for approvalI ain't down with that.
lmao

lol my boy works for Coutts, they was having some sick party...he told me the other day it had been cancelled due to credit crunch, due to it cancelling they are being offered £10 each...LOL thats some kick in the bollocks...from getting free food an drink all night to £10think I'm going to Oval Lounge for mine lol some joke ting

lol my boy works for Coutts, they was having some sick party...he told me the other day it had been cancelled due to credit crunch, due to it cancelling they are being offered £10 each...LOL thats some kick in the bollocks...from getting free food an drink all night to £10think I'm going to Oval Lounge for mine lol some joke ting
Thought most the a/c holders were celebs, so would think Coutts would still be thriving.