So Ronaldo, in your opinion who are the top 3 players in the world right now?

Agony

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo boasts he is the best footballer on the planetManchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo said that he was so good he could fill the first three places in the Fifa Player of the Year awards. Ronaldo is a firm favourite to emulate last year's winner, Kaka, by lifting both the European and world player of the year titles."I am the first, second and third best player in the world," Ronaldo joked. "But there are other good candidates, like Kaka, [Lionel] Messi and [Fernando] Torres."The 23-year-old Portuguese player helped inspire United to the Premier League and Champions League double last season with 43 goals.He insisted there was still more to come. "I think that I did everything that is necessary to win and I'm going to continue doing more. My goal is to win everything that is in front of me," Ronaldo said.Brazil great Pele expects to be presenting the prize to the Portugal winger this year, and Ronaldo has drawn particular pleasure from his comments. "That represents a lot for me," Ronaldo said. "It was a special sensation to hear that from Pele."Ronaldo is due to fly out to Brazil with the rest of the Portugal squad for a friendly in the capital city, Brasilia, on Tuesday.Given that both sides have struggled to hit top form recently, it could be a closely-fought contest.
CR7>>>

1. Messi2. Cesc3. Vela4. Kaka5. Walcott6. Del Peiro7. Ronaldo8. Pato9. Benzema10. Gerrard
1. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro2. Cristiano Ronaldo3. Ronaldo, Cristiano4. CR75. Liliana Cátia Aveiro's little brother6. Elma Aveiro's little brother7. José Dinis Aveiro's youngest child8. Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro's youngest child9. Hugo Aveiro's little brother10. That boy that plays on the left and right and makes England look shite

Ronaldo is the best in the world at the moment... No one can deny that... European and world player of the year has to go to Ronaldo because for the past year man has been shower... Kaka hasnt been as good as he was last year/year before that but top 3 selected are...1. C. Ronaldo2. L. Messi3. F. Torres

Ronaldo is the best in the world at the momentNo one can deny that... European and world player of the year has to go to Ronaldo because for the past year man has been shower... Kaka hasnt been as good as he was last year/year before that but top 3 selected are...1. C. Ronaldo2. L. Messi3. F. Torres
You sure? Last season yeah, this season....

Ronaldo is the best in the world at the momentNo one can deny that... European and world player of the year has to go to Ronaldo because for the past year man has been shower... Kaka hasnt been as good as he was last year/year before that but top 3 selected are...1. C. Ronaldo2. L. Messi3. F. Torres
You sure? Last season yeah, this season....
Seen.9 Apps 8 Goals 3 Assists........................I dont like him but the guys a beast