So Ronaldo, in your opinion who are the top 3 players in the world right now?

Agony

Ronaldo is the best in the world at the momentNo one can deny that... European and world player of the year has to go to Ronaldo because for the past year man has been shower... Kaka hasnt been as good as he was last year/year before that but top 3 selected are...1. C. Ronaldo2. L. Messi3. F. Torres
You sure? Last season yeah, this season....
Seen.9 Apps 8 Goals 3 Assists........................I dont like him but the guys a beast
If your going on goals etc then wouldnt Anelka be ahead of Torres if your going by young lols opinion....

etoo is better than bothetooaguerovillaberbatovibrahimovicin that order

Ronaldo is the best in the world at the momentNo one can deny that... European and world player of the year has to go to Ronaldo because for the past year man has been shower... Kaka hasnt been as good as he was last year/year before that but top 3 selected are...1. C. Ronaldo2. L. Messi3. F. Torres
You sure? Last season yeah, this season....
Seen.9 Apps 8 Goals 3 Assists........................I dont like him but the guys a beast
If your going on goals etc then wouldnt Anelka be ahead of Torres if your going by young lols opinion....
Torres 2008>Messis 2008
Exactly wah JJ said... When i said about Torres i was talkin about this year... IMO (Biased nolie) Torres is the best striker in the world...Torres stats speak for themselves TBH... Since signing for Liverpool... 60 Appearances 38 Goals...But then again if your basing it on pure stats Luca Toni must get a mention... Cah he did destroy Bundesliga

1. Messi2. Cesc3. Vela4. Kaka5. Walcott6. Del Peiro7. Ronaldo8. Pato9. Benzema10. Gerrard
1. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro2. Cristiano Ronaldo3. Ronaldo, Cristiano4. CR75. Liliana Cátia Aveiro's little brother6. Elma Aveiro's little brother7. José Dinis Aveiro's youngest child8. Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro's youngest child9. Hugo Aveiro's little brother10. That boy that plays on the left and right and makes England look shite
lolbut yea CR7>>>>>>

Ronaldo wrapping up a man or twoMarcelo's not on it, can't beronaldo_280x390_657595a.jpg

CRISTIANO RONALDO was branded ‘malicious’ and a ‘bigmouth’ in an attack by two Brazil stars.The Manchester United idol was accused of trying to break Tiago Silva’s leg as Portugal crashed 6-2 in Brasilia on Wednesday.Silva stormed: “He’s a malicious guy and if I hadn’t jumped out of the way he would have broken my leg.”Fluminense defender Silva, linked with a move to Chelsea in January, added: “He just lost it because we snuffed him totally out of the game.“He had the nerve to say he didn’t touch me but that’s only because I got out of his way.“Then he realised he was in the wrong and tried to apologise but I wasn’t accepting that.”Real Madrid ace Marcelo said: “Ronaldo was out of order and a bigmouth. He elbowed me off the ball, then tried to have a shouting match about it.”
Source

keeper was at blame for almost every goal