So What "After Sex Personality" Are You??

Viva_La_Vixen

Me? Im a mix between The Sleeper & The Cuddler You?? The Sleeper - These are the people who fall right asleep after sex. The difference between you putting your lover to sleep and “The Sleeper” is that a sleeper will not move, there is no removing the condom, no getting up to wash up, nothing. Just rolling over and falling right to sleep.The Germaphobe - This is the person who washes, change the sheets and puts on new clothes right after sex. There is no down time to recovery time, or anything else. They go from sex to cleaning, good thing is neither one of you would have to lay in the wet spot.The Smoker - The smoker must light up a cigarette or finish off the roach after sex. Smoking after sex can be a great, way to connect with your lover. If you’re sleeping with a smoker, nothing turns them on then saying “Let me light that” right before they smoke their after sex cigarette.The Talker - This person wants to hold long drawn out discussions after sex, they might stay on topic and talk about what just went down, or they might go totally left field and start talking about the person at work they can’t stand.The Don’t Toucher - This is the person who simply doesn’t want to be touched after sex. This person can be male or female and after sex, they want you to leave or just simply not to touch them. There will be no touching, no cuddling or anything that involves skin on skin.The Go Homer - Not to be confused with The Don’t Toucher, this is the person who wants to go home immediately after sex. Some think they are just in it for the sex, others think they just want to go home. Either way they won’t be at your house for long.The Cuddler - This is the person who wants to cuddle up and lay on their lover. They simply want to enjoy the moment. There are also different type of cuddlers there’s the spooner, the lay on the chester, and the stay insider.The Sh*t Talker - This is the person who likes to crack jokes about the events that just took place. They say thinks like “Ha! you were screaming louder than the chick in Saw V!” or “Is your head okay? I didn’t mean to make you crack it against the headboard”The Analyzer - This is the person who suddenly wants to start analyzing the relationship. They say things like “What am I to you”, “What was this” or even worst “Do you love me?” 45 minutes of bumping uglies does not mean anything has changed. It is what it was when we started, questioning might change things.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cuddler - This is the person who wants to cuddle up and lay on their lover. They simply want to enjoy the moment. There are also different type of cuddlers there's the spooner, the lay on the chester, and the stay insider.I love cuddles after sex :D
Me most definately.Then sometimes i fall asleep....depending on where exactly we are.

The Cuddler - This is the person who wants to cuddle up and lay on their lover. They simply want to enjoy the moment. There are also different type of cuddlers there's the spooner, the lay on the chester, and the stay insider.I love cuddles after sex :D
Me most definately.Then sometimes i fall asleep....depending on where exactly we are.
u like the stay insider eh?
Done it a few times since my sex life was ressurected.Tis nice i suppose.

i love when we fall asleep together.... it just feels nice