So What "After Sex Personality" Are You??

Viva_La_Vixen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay her a fiver
The Cuddler - This is the person who wants to cuddle up and lay on their lover. They simply want to enjoy the moment. There are also different type of cuddlers there's the spooner, the lay on the chester, and the stay insider.I love cuddles after sex :D
Me most definately.Then sometimes i fall asleep....depending on where exactly we are.
u like the stay insider eh?
Done it a few times since my sex life was ressurected.Tis nice i suppose.
when u ppl say stay inside how long does this last?
till he pulls out...

Guest Ivan Drago
pay her a fiver
The Cuddler - This is the person who wants to cuddle up and lay on their lover. They simply want to enjoy the moment. There are also different type of cuddlers there's the spooner, the lay on the chester, and the stay insider.I love cuddles after sex :D
Me most definately.Then sometimes i fall asleep....depending on where exactly we are.
till he pulls out...
swear your not supposed to do that (if your using doms)

pay her a fiver
till he pulls out...
swear your not supposed to do that (if your using doms)
not too long, just till we catch our breath, den we cuddle up.never more than 5 mins, after that it feels wrong

Guest Brother Mouzone

I stay inside till she protests and starts pushing my pelvis away with her hand, couple times we have fell sleep like that thing thats bad about this isBy the time she has pushed me out..Im fully horny again, but shes out like a light and REFUSES to wake up, no matter how much I cough, move on the bed, elbow her, loudly kiss my teeth etcMost frustrating time ever I tell youMoretime I just begin 'foreplay' again while she is sleeping and try and steal the pussythis will result in A.) her batting me away and making a sound of annoyanceB.) no protest at all - no encouragement either, but to me, IF YA DONT SAY NO, Its ALLLLL go.

Guest Ivan Drago
I stay inside till she protests and starts pushing my pelvis away with her hand, couple times we have fell sleep like that thing thats bad about this isBy the time she has pushed me out..Im fully horny again, but shes out like a light and REFUSES to wake up, no matter how much I cough, move on the bed, elbow her, loudly kiss my teeth etcMost frustrating time ever I tell youMoretime I just begin 'foreplay' again while she is sleeping and try and steal the pussythis will result in A.) her batting me away and making a sound of annoyanceB.) no protest at all - no encouragement either, but to me, IF YA DONT SAY NO, Its ALLLLL go.
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5990/sl...kedimagevk8.jpgdod

LOL

LOL
llow it. Why she look so raw?no lesbo.