Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan

afc walcott out for up to 3 months

*Sigh*So that's our first choice right side injured now (Sagna & Theo)Welcome back Eboue (real talk, Eboue has been decent for us this season)Wilshere needs to get more minutes now.f*ck international friendles.

eboue for rb now, see if he can add some attacking to that, true say he been better than hes made out to be this season.denilson and jack for cm as fabregas is out too.and id give diabadman a chance on the right possibly.f*ck whats the squad tho, in current form-swing, its 100% up to their mindstate. and keeping alex song as far from the pitch as possible.dislocated shoulder surely cant be a 3months f*ckrie tho. smell some anti-arsenal media hype tbh.

Walcott should be weeks/month, not months.Eboue's injured.So it Toure RB and van Persie right, Nasri left, and three in the mid with Diaby going left and Denilson right, when either of the forward two dont get back.

Infact this c*nt might have to have key hole surgery, which in that case it is months, but knowing Wenger, he'll probably try & make him postpone that sh*t. Lol.

Guest Sno'Case

considering his previous shoulder injury i suppose it's a relief it isn't the same shoulderi want to see ramsey play on the right,nobody else

yeah like i said 3 monthsit's cool tho, he'll be back before rosicky
lol @ me forgettin u man had this guy