pre-sentance report time

Mister Man

after monday's hearing....i must of pleaded guilty and all that and then they bailed till 10/12/08 for sentancing for my charging of abh...so like the judge said i have to see some probabiton (sp) of some interview and thatand he was saying that the case if still open to go crown court..pissed if it goes there..so who know about the pre-sentance report with the probabtion officerif you have had it b4..how did it go what did they ask youfeedback welcome.,...ps..i aint taking vip2 for the sweeney...just intrested in people's previous expriences in this matter and i do have a solictor as well

These reports dont mean sh*t in court.
true that..but my lawyer...was saying that it can make out what punishment to give you
They can recommend the pushinshment but the judge has the final say whether to accept the probations punishments or the judge might override the decision and hand out a custodial sentence or a harsh community service.Seems like a harsh community service is you but that depends what damage you done to the person and the circumstances.

true that..but my lawyer...was saying that it can make out what punishment to give you
They can recommend the pushinshment but the judge has the final say whether to accept the probations punishments or the judge might override the decision and hand out a custodial sentence or a harsh community service.Seems like a harsh community service is you but that depends what damage you done to the person and the circumstances.
the damage to the person...was mostly swelling/brusing....no blood or broken bones

the damage to the person...was mostly swelling/brusing....no blood or broken bones
It dont seem you have to worry about a custodial sentence if you did not cause serious injuries unless you got a few previous charges for the same thing.

its nothing. come like an interview for college or suttin. jus ask u dumb questions, dont really do much anyway.100hours community service is u, and its LONG.also from u told us about the case i wouldnt have pleaded guilty, them man bamboozled u into gettin their stats higherslash lol at the tony black par
thats what i told him iits a straight community service ting as for pleading not guilty if u did they would rape u like crazy ur getting a full sentance on whatever they want, if they found him guilty which they will