pre-sentance report time

Mister Man

These reports dont mean sh*t in court.
true that..but my lawyer...was saying that it can make out what punishment to give you
They can recommend the pushinshment but the judge has the final say whether to accept the probations punishments or the judge might override the decision and hand out a custodial sentence or a harsh community service.Seems like a harsh community service is you but that depends what damage you done to the person and the circumstances.
the damage to the person...was mostly swelling/brusing....no blood or broken bones
pissed then. though perhaps the INTENT is also a factor. cos with bleeding and 5 stitches...for someone else and pleading not guilty and getting off with nothing..that must mean your intent was to harm

5 yrs cuz as i told u in the previous topicabh is not a joke dont let these man gas u about community service closest they been to court room is judge judy
best thing I've seen in this thread.whats your margery saying thou? knowing what shes like, she aint gonna have this...
better start learnin how to hold pockets properly boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those saying that your report is not important are chatting sh*t, a load of gassers who love to boast on every topic similar to this..It's important from time it can make the difference of you getting locked up or walking free with probation/community, so be prepared to impress..Make sure they know it was a once off and that its not in your nature to act violently, also letting them know that you either have a job or are in eduacation helps ALOT (bring proof if possible so they can take a copy as proof)They will talk about childhood, family, past crimes etc etcAlso I don't know how you said the case can still go to Crown Court, that would of been decided before you pleaded guilty.

Guest Esquilax
ok i'll stop it.it is anti bullying week afterall
lmfao it is as wellgot some gay multicultural poster in my schoolall the keishas holding hands with the smart asians, who're holding hands with the perrys and garys, who are in turn holding hands with the fatimas and gurprits.makes me WANT to bullyDISCLAIMER: obviously i couldnt because the girls would have me up, i'm and emo, etc etc

ok i'll stop it.it is anti bullying week afterall
lmfao it is as wellgot some gay multicultural poster in my schoolall the keishas holding hands with the smart asians, who're holding hands with the perrys and garys, who are in turn holding hands with the fatimas and gurprits.makes me WANT to bullyDISCLAIMER: obviously i couldnt because the girls would have me up, i'm and emo, etc etc
smh why u got 2 come in here and dead the thread 4 man. cant u join a different forum..