what are the rules on this

clark_kent

Guest DN Braund

never go on a break bruvthats jus a f*ckin excuse to f*ck other niggas without the guiltn i aint jus sayin that, sh*t's happened to mebut me bein the brick wall i am it did nuffin to me, but to others it may hurtso boy...

Guest Brother Mouzone

Break = failif she asked for it, its cuz she wanted to cheatif YOU asked for it, ..you didn't ask for it.I would say fam are obliged to lock her off but then it all depends on the fine details and how your fam aremy nan for instance wouldnt ever lock off anyone like that cuz she jus aint that personcousins etc would without questionThing isIf you have a baby with her, it is both difficult and UNWISE to create that kind of family tension.You say you want her locked yeawatch what she says to the child when she is alone with him, 'yo daddy aint sh*t nigga' etcAs hard as it may be, try to keep things civil, for the child.Its not about them having to ask mommy why nanny doesnt like herand everytime she brings the kids to your parents theres some argument or dislike in the air which kids notice

Forget them 'breaks', just end up in drama.Might aswell just lock off the relationship completely. Less hassle.
breaks r risky business, but somtimes a bit of space is needed wen u been together long. any way the question is shud the family lock her off also.... end of the day im hurt by this. it dosnt help wen i call my mum and shes down there all laughin and jokin with the person responsible for my pain

Break = failif she asked for it, its cuz she wanted to cheatif YOU asked for it, ..you didn't ask for it.I would say fam are obliged to lock her off but then it all depends on the fine details and how your fam aremy nan for instance wouldnt ever lock off anyone like that cuz she jus aint that personcousins etc would without questionThing isIf you have a baby with her, it is both difficult and UNWISE to create that kind of family tension.You say you want her locked yeawatch what she says to the child when she is alone with him, 'yo daddy aint sh*t nigga' etcAs hard as it may be, try to keep things civil, for the child.Its not about them having to ask mommy why nanny doesnt like herand everytime she brings the kids to your parents theres some argument or dislike in the air which kids notice
wat u say makes alot of sense logically but emotionally i actually hate her so much right now. im not perfect dnt get me wrong i done ALOT of dirt myself. i jus think family shud stick with fam regardless.....das how i operate

wat u say makes alot of sense logically but emotionally i actually hate her so much right now. im not perfect dnt get me wrong i done ALOT of dirt myself. i jus think family shud stick with fam regardless.....das how i operate
BUT THERES A CHILD INVOLVEDnot like its some chick. that bitch will always be in the fam's/ur life regardless.
end of the day i will always be der for my child. if dey wna see her i can bring her down. ders no need for dem2 to call her really. i can tell dem how my daughters doin. i kno shell always b in my life 2 extent bt its a gimme my kid ill be back at 8 flex

BUT THERES A CHILD INVOLVEDnot like its some chick. that bitch will always be in the fam's/ur life regardless.
end of the day i will always be der for my child. if dey wna see her i can bring her down. ders no need for dem2 to call her really. i can tell dem how my daughters doin. i kno shell always b in my life 2 extent bt its a gimme my kid ill be back at 8 flex
yeah but think about how that kind of situation will impact on your daughterfair enough right now you are hurtbut you are a parent, and should foremost think of what is best for your daughter and not for yourselfbad relations between her mum and your family could make things awkward, maybe not right now but more as she gets older

Guest Brother Mouzone

I realise you hate her but trust me if you have been in the situation with fam warring as a child you will understand how much it stinksI know YOU hate her but you gotta put the yute first...not saying you have to worship the ground she walks on or ANYTHING like that again, but just simply courtesy thingsfor instance, you want your fam to lock her out...but then what if she isnt coumfortable with your mom (the grandmother) seeing the kid if they are being hostile to her? cuz Imo its only YOU she 'has' to have an agreement to see the child withOf course if your fam know the deal (which they might not, since I certainly don't talk about this type of sh*t with my fam, im guessing you might not either) then they will behave to her accordingly, which will probably consist of dirty looks, barbed remarks and a poor opinion of herBut I just don't think open hostility will be good for anyone in the long run, you are going to HAVE to see this woman im guessing...at LEAAST once a month for the next 20 years, AT LEAST, so TRUST ME, hanging onto hate for that long will DESTROY youand it will filter through to your yute aswell beleive me, I aint sayin you should forgive, or even forget, but just don't trap yourself and others within your own hateBeleive me, hate is the thing you will work HARDEST on, thinking about and feeling, but it gives NOTHING back.

thats what ur family are doing.. she is part of ur family now, accept it... you hate this girl obviously and if this whole situation was handled by u alone u more time would be damaging ur daughter because u are not emotionally stable to provide balance in ur daughters life right now.. so imo ur mother is doing the right thing by her grandchild.. enda day as hurt as u may feel, it really isnt about u, the childs best interests come first..i assume it was her who asked for the break.. u shoulda clocked immediately that she wanted to f*ck out... the only thing u could have done in that situation and have VALID reason to be upset, is to have discussed ground rules whilst on the break.. i.e. dont, f*ck joe bloggs or any other man.. or woman for that matter (the rise of bisexual women lately is crazy).. if u did this, then u'd have reason to be upset cos she would have broken the "rules".. but just going on a break left her a free woman, an she took advantage... u should be mad at urself for not preparing urself for the worst case scenario.. im not saying be pessimistic but definately be realistic.. this is a clear cut case of emotion overriding logic.. if u were thinking with ur head u would have been better prepared and got ur emotions in check to be able to handle this situation better... an tbh u trying to get ur family to not speak with this girl is waste an u should be ashamed of that, more than the fact u never saw this whole thing coming because.. ur putting urself and ur feelings b4 that of ur daughters best interests...count urself very lucky u've seen the light now.. cos this girl has u caught up to the point where months/years down the line she'd have u and ur family raising a next mans baby (if u aint already).. it aint nice to hear/ read but it's not off the cards either..levels, learn them its important