LOL.. Applie Iphone *glitch*

ShowermanSamuel

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol:
Well, if you must know ... it was a close-up shot of him pleasuring himself taken at the exact moment of maximum pleasure. (I'm trying to remain G-rated here.) It's such a good shot that one must wonder if he actually practiced it a few times before getting it right!
:lol:

LOL jokes

This has definitely happened to me a couple times too. At first I thought it was just accidental with the phone being in my pocket and just jumping around, but since the first two times I have made sure I have locked it.I don't really know how to fix it but its starting to worry me. My phone has already sent pictures to the girl I like, my grandmother as well as a buddy of mine. Thankfully none of them have been too ranchy.
husband tried it nicely tho

LOLlol@ the people backin himSusan, it's most DEFINITELY a glitch. I've had it happen several times on my phone, as have my coworkers who use iPhones.The reason the answers here have been so skeptical is just how rare photo use is with the iPhone, as well as the apps installed on the phone that would cause this. It has to be under very UNUSUAL circumstances that it can happen--yet it can and does frequently.Please ignore any of the "stupid f*cking prick" answers you're getting causing you grief. (You can find a definition of stupid f*cking prick at www.urbandictionary.com )Hopefully, this bug will be resolved in the next firmware update.

Guest DN Braund

if ur not a tech guy please refrain from makin up tech excusesi've seen ppl slip oh so badly coz of thisbut as long as u know some big ones n sound confident u can get away with anything, coz 1, they wouldnt know how to spell the word to wiki it 2, they wouldnt even know what it isso as long as it seems as if ur gettin into baaaare detail about sutin, but chattin fraff, it worksgot me out of numerous situationsalso helps that i gt the Obama type speakin ability