FAO: aNYONE WHO NOWS ABOUT IRISH GYPSIES

Doug

yh so i went to draw these too sexy looking girls todaywhen i was moving1 said she cant cos she married. i said how old are you? she said shes 17 :blink: so moved on to the penger girl and she said she cant have a phone cos "they" dont allow her too :blink: so i ducked out kinda shocked and thatsoo is this normal in the irish community or did they parr me with rubbish talk

Guest DN Braund

they couldnt even b bothered 2 come up with good lies for you?now you've oficially been chopped and skrewedskrewed, skrewedchopped, chopped and skrewednow you've officially been, and, and skreeewedand oooo, ooo chopped skrewed skrewedyou've officially been chopped and skrewed

Guest WAVESURFER
they couldnt even b bothered 2 come up with good lies for you?now you've oficially been chopped and skrewedskrewed, skrewedchopped, chopped and skrewednow you've officially been, and, and skreeewedand oooo, ooo chopped skrewed skrewedyou've officially been chopped and skrewed
:lol:

low ever moving to a f*ckin pikeyi see some mix race kids and they had the romany accent it confirmed blacks sleep with nethingthem guys use to start so much arms in my local bare scuffing fighting over games of poolhold tight the bar man man got flung across the table in the pub it was jokes pub was closed for 2 months aftfter that from all the mess they caused