FAO: aNYONE WHO NOWS ABOUT IRISH GYPSIES

Doug

they couldnt even b bothered 2 come up with good lies for you?now you've oficially been chopped and skrewedskrewed, skrewedchopped, chopped and skrewednow you've officially been, and, and skreeewedand oooo, ooo chopped skrewed skrewedyou've officially been chopped and skrewed
LMAOmusta ask 1 pikey man 4 a light 1 timehe lit his faghis chicksand then mine, and says '3rd light bad luck'im like 'who u cursing, lucky i dont beleive in it!' (bareface lies)pikley lady goes 'well u should luv, thats a really nice necklace there'dun no its time 2 cut out 'cheerio, thanks 4 the light'pikey man never have teeth either wa gwarn, if they do have one its half black half gold gotta luv em

Guest DN Braund
low ever moving to a f*ckin pikeyi see some mix race kids and they had the romany accent it confirmed blacks sleep with nethingthem guys use to start so much arms in my local bare scuffing fighting over games of poolhold tight the bar man man got flung across the table in the pub it was jokes pub was closed for 2 months aftfter that from all the mess they caused
LMFAOblack people disgust me*no self hating negro*

I remember walking through this industrial estate and there was a gap in the fence to cut through (normal). I then bop round the corner and see nuff caravans, bikes, toys etc. Felt to turn around and go back through and walk the long way, but I was brave and sprinted through the "camp." I must have covered 200m in about 22 secs, I heard a dog but didn't look back until I buss the next corner.Good times.

""I remember walking through this industrial estate and there was a gap in the fence to cut through (normal). I then bop round the corner and see nuff caravans, bikes, toys etc. Felt to turn around and go back through and walk the long way, but I was brave and sprinted through the "camp." I must have covered 200m in about 22 secs, I heard a dog but didn't look back until I buss the next corner.Good times.""LMAO sounds like the camp by south bermondsey station oh my facethe way it looks like the remnants of world war minus 2bikes no wheels, dollies no headsand every1 is fully 9ct golded off cotching round a random bonfire 3 in the afternooni wish they wud just accept me, instead they throw pepsi cans over the fence when we pass

I remember walking through this industrial estate and there was a gap in the fence to cut through (normal). I then bop round the corner and see nuff caravans, bikes, toys etc. Felt to turn around and go back through and walk the long way, but I was brave and sprinted through the "camp." I must have covered 200m in about 22 secs, I heard a dog but didn't look back until I buss the next corner.Good times.
LOL.

Guest WAVESURFER
and every1 is fully 9ct golded off cotching round a random bonfire 3 in the afternooni wish they wud just accept me, instead they throw pepsi cans over the fence when we pass
:lol:

Lol at moving to pikeys never ever ever.Swear there bred for fighting :| I remember when I got into a fist fight with one. Guy would NOT stay down. At all. Lol at him coming out way damaged, and me still having to run. f*ckries.
fgjkfgkjgklfdfdgfklkjfdgkfsdfgfdgkjfdnhfhshgfdhhfdghgfdhhhghfgdh*spits out cereal*f*ck ORRRRRRRRRRFFFFF!