this guy keeps phoneing me about his girl

The Somalian

So on the 7th of November I had a staff conference in London zoo, day was good see all the animals and stuff never got to see the lions though :( . Ended up going to some pub in Camden after I had 2 Guinness pints and two double vodka shots then brought a quarter bottle of Smirnoff later from the off licence, obviously my spirits were very high, so man went William hills next to Sainsbury's drunk and was playing £60 spins on roulette after coming to my senses and being £20 up I left, walked up Camden road towards Holloway where I was confronted by another bookies temptation was to much so entered and my luck ran out I lost £90 after 3 spins, so I thought f this let me do some countryside visits this weekend so I make calls to Birmingham and Peterborough telling people im passing through later. Get home around 7 build a zoot that licked man must of woke up around 11:45 made way to Paddington to get a train to brummie I had missed the last train. So man heads up to west end to pass through build a zoot in Leicester square Bunning it down. some somalian bruddas come up to me and start talking to me us man just chatting about girls general b/s they asked me if I wanted to go to a club and I said I don't see why not I am not tired, So they take me to penthouse. I'm in there step scope 3 girls. Start dancing with the nicest one, Went to buy a beer and I realised sun city at club flex is on the same night and I should of went there instead, so I decided to make the best of a bad situation.. The girl who I was dancing with friend was clocking me hard, she was ok and was letting me know she wants me some short chick with dirty blonde hair So I wanted to leave the club by half 2 (no Cinderella) so I just danced with her, got her number spoke to her and I was expecting her to say she was from some different ends but she was local to me. Now I thought to myself my current girlfriend at the time (it was only 2 weeks ago but that is a long time in my ever changing love life) was better looking So I never bothered calling her.Forward to last Friday on my home from work get a call from this chick from number withheld. she is telling me about she is going opera house later and if im on it I told her I was not feeling well and that I will call her over the weekend.I did call her back on Saturday night to be honest was feeling horney and wanted to see if i could twang her but I got no answer.Ok forward to Monday 6:30 Some breh calls my phone on private asking who is this me not thinking nothing of it I slip and tell him Marcus. Man then is asking me what ends Im from, so alarm bells start ringing in my head so I ask who is this man tells me not to worry and locks off the phone.four hours later get another call, asking why are you talking to my girl? I was like who is your girl man told me I was laughing because the girl is on me and I aint on her and mans calling me up. I say to him I met your girl in a club and got her number and asked him why don't you talk to her about it. Man locks the phone of again probably to cry into his pillow or something.Then last night coming back from radio I was getting calls about mans going to have me up reh reh reh teh teh teh usual rubbish, I told him straight nothing will come to me and told him not to call my phone making threats especially over something as stupid as over a girl who i dont know man started saying im a liar etc locked off the phonewhat is it with some people his girl wants me it looks like I don't even know his girl but man is calling my phone talking to me when it looks like he needs to keep his women in check and stop her from going out because she is looking to get drawn by next dudes.Some fruit cakes out there what arms over a certified oa lil story from recent events in my life aint told one in a lil while

i HATE bitch born and raised d*ckheads like this.. u aint guna shake him, next time he calls u.. u hang up.. call the operator an tell them to ban the last witheld number from been able to reach ur fone... i did this bout a year an a half ago with an ex an her crazy mom.. 2AM one night my fone rings "WHAT!? U AGAIN"... its ugly

i HATE bitch born and raised d*ckheads like this.. u aint guna shake him, next time he calls u.. u hang up.. call the operator an tell them to ban the last witheld number from been able to reach ur fone... i did this bout a year an a half ago with an ex an her crazy mom.. 2AM one night my fone rings "WHAT!? U AGAIN"... its ugly
:lol: