Sign in to follow this  
Lacoste

Real or fake

http://www.designersbrand.com/gucci-shoes-...es-c-36_54.htmlI browsed google uk for some gucci shoes and this site came up as one of their sponsored websited, which to me makes the site seem credible, but then ive noticed that the shoes are rather quite cheap and alot of them are the same price so i want to see what other peoples views are as i dont really trust the site too tuff. thx

Guest DN Braund

why dont u jus go to the official outlet rather than findin nexx places if ur worried bout it bein fake?

email emif they say its real and they turn out 2 be faketake em to court n then u can buy real ones with the money u are compensatedhustle baby , hustle

if u purchase hit back and lemme know if they deliver and what the quality is sayin also can anyone send me a link to a site that does designer clothing...i dnt care if its fake as long as it looks good.Need to earn some pees

if u purchase hit back and lemme know if they deliver and what the quality is sayin also can anyone send me a link to a site that does designer clothing...i dnt care if its fake as long as it looks good.Need to earn some pees
google is u

Guest Brother Mouzone

The site is fake.Not fake as in they will send you moody goods in return for your money.Fake as in Femi will be spending your hard earned P on sandals for his dryfoot.

The site is fake.Not fake as in they will send you moody goods in return for your money.Fake as in Femi will be spending your hard earned P on sandals for his dryfoot.
:lol: