Wu Tang

RYDER.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Imo one of their weakest songs, on that album especially.But Wu tang are one of the greatest hip hop groups ever, ever. Probably the best ever Modern one. Tied with maybe Gangstarr, ATCQ and De La.

Imo one of their weakest songs, on that album especially.But Wu tang are one of the greatest hip hop groups ever, ever. Probably the best ever Modern one. Tied with maybe Gangstarr, ATCQ and De La.
f*ck all them other ones wu tang is the best group of all time in any genre bar none
WU-TANG IS THE BEST.WU-TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN.WU-TANG FOREVER.

I hate the way they put these LOOOONG skits the whole way through 36 Chambers. They're sick at first then it just means up I end up skipping the track.Therefore, the only tracks I rinse when I play 36 Chambers these days are Bring Da Ruckus, Can It All Be Simple, C.R.E.A.M., M-E-T-H-O-D Man and Protect Ya Neck. The rest get skipped moretime tbh.SLASHLiquid Swords >>>>>SLASH Mobb Deep >>>> Wu-Tang Mobb groupie from day tbh

I hate the way they put these LOOOONG skits the whole way through 36 Chambers. They're sick at first then it just means up I end up skipping the track.Therefore, the only tracks I rinse when I play 36 Chambers these days are Bring Da Ruckus, Can It All Be Simple, C.R.E.A.M., M-E-T-H-O-D Man and Protect Ya Neck. The rest get skipped moretime tbh.SLASHLiquid Swords >>>>>SLASH Mobb Deep >>>> Wu-Tang Mobb groupie from day tbh
How can Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin 2 F' With not get mentioned? Probably 1 of the 1st songs that got me into hip hopVomited a lil in my mouth there