Wu Tang

RYDER.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang
I hate the way they put these LOOOONG skits the whole way through 36 Chambers. They're sick at first then it just means up I end up skipping the track.
yo meth where my killa tape at god
You tricked me out my money shooting dice nigga is you craaaazy

The day I hear this in a rave is the day I get arrested for criminal damage and attempted ABHTo think this was released as a single. Never in this day and age would a label even consider releasing this. "We like the song but we'd prefer it to be the gem on the album. Make a single with a snap and have Ne Yo sing on the hook" is what the label will say

I always liked inspectah deck a lot.Under rated member. Ashame he wasn't more consistant.
Inspectah Deck was like the greatest story never told in the WUhis first solo shoulda dropped in between 36 Chambers and Foreverhad that happened he woulda got the recognition he deservedman was a standout MC on all the large line up tracks from early, prominent voice in the wu

I'll f*ckin, I'll f*ckin pull your f*ckin tongue out your f*ckin mouth and stab the sh*t with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!lol @ the first time I heard dis, vinyl and all sorts. couldnt of been no more than 5 and i knew the whole album by heart
I'll f*ckin, I'll f*ckin sew your a**hole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin youkillller.

so what is their best album so i can download and stuff
Enter The Wu Tang (36 Chambers) - debut albumif you're feeling that ishWu Tang Forever - 2nd albumif you wanna venture further into the individual careers of the Wu, check all solo albums made between those twothose are...Tical - Method ManReturn To The 36 Chambers - Old Dirty BastardOnly Built 4 Cuban Linx - Raekwon (Ghostace Killah is heavily featured tho)Liquid Swords - GzaIronman - Ghostface Killah (Raekwon is heavily featured) - these two were much of a double act back thenmost people will argue that Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and Liquid Swords are the strongest solo efforts. back then Ironman was a particular fave of mine, these days i'm a Return To The 36 Chambers kinda guy due to the production and lyrical approach to each track being much closer to the original 'Wu sound'. this is to do with some of the beats on there being made pre Enter The Wu Tangeither way, u must check this sh*t.Hip Hop Gold.