Heads,Shoulders,Knees And Toes

Janey_xx

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just came into say i hate this song so much.its sh*t.. the beat is swag.. the tune is swag.. da budget hood video is swag.Just a bunch of excited yewts jumped on it coz they like "funky house".. thats itAny Soulja Boi - Crank Dat.Da guy on the first verse sounds like a rebore frisco.
the amount of times i thought it was frisco when i first heard it. sounds almost exactly like him.ye to the point the tunes air. it just dnt have any substance, its just about them tryna look good doin sum nursery dance in the name of funky. them crank dat style copy-the-dance tunes.the whole thing sums up the face of the sudden attention to funky.

just came into say i hate this song so much.its sh*t.. the beat is swag.. the tune is swag.. da budget hood video is swag.Just a bunch of excited yewts jumped on it coz they like "funky house".. thats itAny Soulja Boi - Crank Dat.Da guy on the first verse sounds like a rebore frisco.
lol c/s

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Brown's DJ played this at the concert during one of the intervals alongside Wearing My Rolex and Heartbroken. Obv didnt get as big a reaction as the other two, but the reaction was big. So Solid - 21 Secs had everyone singing along. Them man there are legendsPlace was full of white kids and even down to some little skater boy looking kids were doing the dance. Is it signed to All Around The World? I'm sure I head they've got Universal distro