Sign in to follow this  
Snoop

FAO PPL

Can you recommend me to some of the US shows you watch .. and if its something that i can't get into via Heroes ect ......well please give me a link or a site so i can watch it from thee first series.safe

Guest DN Braund

if u want sutin long get In TreatmentHBO tingonly 1 season but it has 43 episodes, was a weeknight tingbout a psychiatrist n everyday is a diff personi'm currently gettin all the eps, but in HD its takin its timeaas2uh.jpg

Entourage
Can't stress it enough. WATCH THIS SHOW!Rix, you watched this week's yet. f*ck*ng SICK! Sickest ep in ages! Sick start, sick revelation about half way through, sick bit just before the end, sick cliffhanger at the end, sick song to finish!

Guest DN Braund
Entourage
Can't stress it enough. WATCH THIS SHOW!Rix, you watched this week's yet. f*ck*ng SICK! Sickest ep in ages! Sick start, sick revelation about half way through, sick bit just before the end, sick cliffhanger at the end, sick song to finish!
is it worth gettin into this seeing as its like in season 8 n i've never seena single ep

Entourage
is it worth gettin into this seeing as its like in season 8 n i've never seena single ep
It's in season 5. Episodes are 22 minutes and seasons are about 12 eps. First one is only 8. It's definitely worth getting into it! You'll be caught up in a week. Two absolute maximum. It's addictive.

Guest DN Braund

hmm nt badi was proper thinkin it was some HBO hr n half ting with 20 epsimma get season 1 in a block n see what it's sayin

Entourage is f*ck*ng boring.The Wire is better than anything I have ever seen on television slash if it was a film it would be top 5 selected.
Loliar. You ain't watched it all back to back. Don't even lie and say you have coz from that I know you haven't.

Entourage
I'm on season 3 episode 11 atmI end up watching 3 episodes at a time, i'll be on the latest ep by next week proberbly

Guest Esquilax

Rome is the sickestbritish actors but done by HBOmoar roman titties and vagoo than you can shake a stick atstories immersive too

re runs of jerichoget re runs of the wireget into -True Blood- its just startedknight rider is decentand the usual ones -desp housewives, PB, CSI