Gallas comments + Stripped of armband *Merged*

HangTheDJ

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Gallas has been stripped of the Arsenal captaincy and will not play against Manchester City, according to Sky Sports News sources. Gallas spoke of unrest in the Arsenal camp on Thursday and also revealed details of a bust-up during half-time in the recent 4-4 draw with Tottenham.A number of former players have been quick to criticise Gallas for the outburst and it now appears as though Arsene Wenger has acted quickly to discipline the Frenchman.It is understood that Gallas, who was handed the armband at the start of last season, will not travel with the rest of the squad ahead of Saturday's game at Man City.Reports suggest that goalkeeper Manuel Almunia will lead out the side.story
Shakes my motherf*cking head.I swear i'll commit suicide on my webcam if this sh*t becomes permanent.

Why you saying well done Wenger for?!Seriously I'm baffled. Like really baffled...Wenger I swear is determined to ruin this season single handly.
he has to make a stand no player is bigger than the clubi remember roy keane slewed fletcher miller nd some other man u players in publiche got fukd off out the club quickly, even tho he could of played there for longerwenger had to react like this tbh

Why you saying well done Wenger for?!Seriously I'm baffled. Like really baffled...Wenger I swear is determined to ruin this season single handly.
he has to make a stand no player is bigger than the clubi remember roy keane slewed fletcher miller nd some other man u players in publiche got fukd off out the club quickly, even tho he could of played there for longerwenger had to react like this tbh
Smh.Keane named names, and lets ot forget Keane had done it many a time, its just when he finally did it, he was in the worst form of his Man Utd career.Wenger doesnt have enough players to react like this, Fergie wasnt sitting joint 4th with Aston Villa and Hull who had both beaten them at home. Fergie's next captain select was Manuel f*ck*ng Almunia.

Gallas is a d*ckhead, never deserved the captaincy and still doesn't now, glad Wenger actually done the right thing if this is true, however, he's dunnit at a time where we don't have any real leader in the team to replace him with.It's obviously Almunia who was gonna get given the armband for 2moro when I heard this anyway. Toure is vice-captain though yeh?lol at our team.