Would you ever consider moving abroad?

neeko

my uncles moving to canada next year, and it got me thinking why should a person stay in the same place all there life minus holidays, but also the whole process is long and you would leave behind family and friends. if i was to move it would probably be somewhere around southern california, were would u go

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.. Its been my five year plan since linkin my Aunt and Uncle last year after they'd just picked up their new speedboat and vialla to go with it in Spain. Got me mad motivated.Pay off the mortgage on my flat here.Buy a place over in SpainNegotiate with current employer to allow me to work remotely from there - Work 8-4:30 Spanish time to keep in time with UK.Actually enjoy my earnings in warm climate after finishing work.boom bang

London's Comes like every other major city in the world if your poor you aint gonna have a good time.
but tru say if ur that poor u wudnt be in a position to move abroad anyway?For those ppl that have a little money tho, a little goes a long way in certain other countries.
True, I'd rather make moves and improve myself in the UK where my roots are, Londons bless if you know how to have fun and the right places to be, people just need to be more socialable.

I will always have my base here, but I want to take time out in other places, like 3 months here, 6 weeks there to keep sh*t interesting. Funny you should make this topic, I was thinking, if I left here today I'd only miss my parents. f*ck everyone else with a knight stick, can talk to them on MSN and Facebook

i intend on moving abroad but when I do its not to be working. I want to have an early retirement and do some philanthropy.
Thats in the plans somewhere as well. f*ck Children in Need

Yes.. Its been my five year plan since linkin my Aunt and Uncle last year after they'd just picked up their new speedboat and vialla to go with it in Spain. Got me mad motivated.Pay off the mortgage on my flat here.Buy a place over in SpainNegotiate with current employer to allow me to work remotely from there - Work 8-4:30 Spanish time to keep in time with UK.Actually enjoy my earnings in warm climate after finishing work.boom bang
That is so do-able, got someone who lives in Australia working for us here. My plan is somewhat similar to that.

right now i cud live anywhere in asiaTokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Jakarta, Bangkok etc.but downfall (kinda) id have to work for my dad, so thats my plan Zi am guna start learning Japanese and take Japanses cultural studies tho
downfall???Nuff people like the 'idea' of moving, but will never take the steps towards actually achieving it...Glad i've done it... whether I rate the decision is another storyGood weather is definately what its all about.. people smiling, walking slowly....

right now i cud live anywhere in asiaTokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Jakarta, Bangkok etc.but downfall (kinda) id have to work for my dad, so thats my plan Zi am guna start learning Japanese and take Japanses cultural studies tho
downfall???Nuff people like the 'idea' of moving, but will never take the steps towards actually achieving it...Glad i've done it... whether I rate the decision is another storyGood weather is definately what its all about.. people smiling, walking slowly....
were did u move to

downfall???Nuff people like the 'idea' of moving, but will never take the steps towards actually achieving it...Glad i've done it... whether I rate the decision is another story
reason y i said downfall is cos if i fail on everything here, my dad wud be my safety net ya dig??but i dnt wana do that, i wana at least try my hardest u knowif by 8 years im not where i wana be then imma holla at pops