Wiley's sex victim is lookin DANK........

Snoop

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely a woman can't be in the midst of that many black males/black mc's/Mc's in general without getting penetrated on a regs by at least 4/all of them? Unless at least 4/all of them are certified homos?There must be stories...surely?(and hopefully of a fanny penetrative nature)

Surely a woman can't be in the midst of that many black males/black mc's/Mc's in general without getting penetrated on a regs by at least 4/all of them? Unless at least 4/all of them are certified homos?There must be stories...surely?(and hopefully of a fanny penetrative nature)
her fam r goonish beyond belief from what ive seenalso u know u been to too many industry events wen every video has a chick or 2 u know and see at least twice a month...buisness is boomin for these o's

MY BANKROLL'S ON SWOLEMY sh*t'S ON HIT, LEGITNOW I'M ON PAROLESTROLLWIT THA DOGG POUND RIGHT BEHIND MEAND UP IN YO BITCH IS WHERE YA MIGHT FIND ME
what tune is this from
You was brought up on Spice Girls and the most "urban" it got for you was MN8 innit?Ny aint all that - any mixed race gyallie but she has a bit of fame.