EXPOSED .. BABY P 'S MOTHER AND STEPFATHER. PICS/NAMES/INFO

Brandnew

contrary to popular belief sean and chloe are good parents.
If you/partner was getting nearly 2K a month combined without moving your head, shoulders, knees and toes then you will be a spendlid dad yourself.. :ph34r: No sendments innit.Onto the matter in hand, the wickedest ting is.. When they get locked up. They will probably be put into some protection program so that they don't get a killing whilst in pen. Come like that bitch and that dude who murdered that one young girl who I can't remember the name. But I know the pics used in the media, she was wearing a Man Utd top.

think people are going over the top going through hackney see graffti art saying r.i.p baby pdo u know how many children are suffering the same abuse now and the social know if people really cared and was not jumping on a bandwagonthey would get whistle blowers to expose people who are still currently abusing childrenthis whole baby p thing has turnt into some bandwagon hype now tbhsh*t is discusting but like i said the other day the services are over run the goverment wont invest more money into it because its a waste of money becase they wont see a returnharingay is a place with many diffrent problem familys and many diffrent types of people with a vast amount of needs

think people are going over the top going through hackney see graffti art saying r.i.p baby pdo u know how many children are suffering the same abuse now and the social know if people really cared and was not jumping on a bandwagonthey would get whistle blowers to expose people who are still currently abusing childrenthis whole baby p thing has turnt into some bandwagon hype now tbhsh*t is discusting but like i said the other day the services are over run the goverment wont invest more money into it because its a waste of money becase they wont see a returnharingay is a place with many diffrent problem familys and many diffrent types of people with a vast amount of needs
Real talk.

probably the realest post u will read on this matter tbh its all being hyped up because its not publicised more often (other cases i mean). Dont get me wrong i feel sorry for the child its not right atall what they did but in all honesty, it is just one of many children who suffer extremely bad abuse from their parents, family members etc. they may not suffer the same injuries but they do suffer very similar and it happens on a daily basis, its just not in the papers and on the news all the time so ppl tend not to take notice so much. all these kinds of things get overlooked till its too late to be honest its mad to think about it. if someone sees a child with bruises and cuts and who is timid they tend to think the worst but never act upon it when they should have, not saying its their fault but you know what i mean. this kind of thing gets overlooked too much. things wont change though can guarantee that. Just like everything else in this country, they highlight all the things that SHOULD have been done and speak asif it will be in the future yet it will not change. they said the social worker had EIGHTEEN different children on their list at one time, when they arent supposed to have even half of that amount. It seems shocking but this kind of thing happens all the time in this country, theres countless social workers that shouldnt have that many children listed to just themselves and yet they still do and it wont change.

think people are going over the top going through hackney see graffti art saying r.i.p baby pdo u know how many children are suffering the same abuse now and the social know if people really cared and was not jumping on a bandwagonthey would get whistle blowers to expose people who are still currently abusing childrenthis whole baby p thing has turnt into some bandwagon hype now tbh
realness

I wonder if there was this much public outcry and showing of love when Victoria Climbie was killed...or Toni-Ann Byfield.All the best,Blade
Probably expecting me to c/s but nah, "not today sunay" (Tony Black may remember that phrase. Nino was most prob in Primary school but he may). Climbie got nuff response from what I remember. Obv, not FB groups and sh*t. Toni-Ann got nuff sympathy but she had a wasteman dad involved in gang sh*t. Different circumstance

its no bandwagon people wanna show that they care and how they are against child abuse"Inmates at Brixton Prison slipped razor blades under the door of Jason Owen's cell, with notes reading: 'Do it yourself before we do it for you. He has now been moved from Brixton, South London, and is under a special guard at a different prison, to protect him from other attempts. "