What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im talking about what puts you off a n*Good Luking**girl btwWhat can put me off is if shes too loud and too wild, ain't into those chicks who are out getting drunk up falling over and walking back home being loud with her girls, barefoot, heels in hand!!!!!! never that
i hate this so much.. but unfortunately one ting im seein does this all the time.. talkin bout shoes r hurtin.. f*ck*ng buy ur size then rather than buying tight fit or size too small cah ur embarresed of ur real shoe size.. beytch!other than that i dont love wild girls too tough tbh.. but one ting that will flop even the bhumist girl, is smelly pum... smh just dont do it

They call that fun but the rest of the world sees a pack of dirty lil foot dragons asking to get raped by some Indian takeaway workers.For me its:HOOD RAT - The type that have a bag of man around them on some goon shitKNOWN GIRL - The type that seems to know everybody and everybody knows them, nigga cant walk in peace with her without someone shouting "wats good Tiny"...Your allowed to know people but not to that extent especially if its guysPARTY GIRL - Theres no crime in liking to party but every weekend and weekends. Not good at allDUMB GIRL - The type who look very well mannered and morally driven but are totally uneducated and can't see past their nosesHEAVY WEED SMOKER, DRINKER - STRAIGHT FAIL. I'll jam with her to smoke drink and f*ck like once in a blues because I know she may have a man but he will dump her soon and I'll get that babes you wanna get smashed I got that piffTheres more but other than that there is some you can work with and tolerate to a certain extent. I mean sh*t I am pretty sure chicks have lists too

Lol. Reminds me of one time in when I was in fields, went to see my nigga for a lil session and when i got in the smokey room its like 5 6 niggaz and one girl layed out on the sofa....i just gave the dudes the nigga nod to see if she is leased to someone.....bitch was single and the slang that was exiting her boat...WOW

Guest DN Braund
Lol. Reminds me of one time in when I was in fields, went to see my nigga for a lil session and when i got in the smokey room its like 5 6 niggaz and one girl layed out on the sofa....i just gave the dudes the nigga nod to see if she is leased to someone.....bitch was single and the slang that was exiting her boat...WOW
LMFAOduno y i burst out laughin, but i swear black ppl ae somehow wirelessly connected, everyone knows bout this nod, even ppl uve never met before