What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

half jamaican half irish, still cnt believe she actually said that..and cant speak jamaicanlulz
jydjytrdju6trdu6rdu6eduyrdutryrdBeg, i f*ck*ng beg you give man some clown avi or suttin.WTF did u think they spoke?and it's usual for risky to have these young tings on his msn, swear he breeded up a 14 yr old.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half jamaican half irish, still cnt believe she actually said that..and cant speak jamaicanlulz
jydjytrdju6trdu6rdu6eduyrdutryrdBeg, i f*ck*ng beg you give man some clown avi or suttin.WTF did u think they spoke?and it's usual for risky to have these young tings on his msn, swear he breeded up a 14 yr old.
blue_gas_flame.jpgHOTTED

WTF.. where the f*ck did u get that info fromsome bullshit

hw u gonna say safe to a chick aswell
lol its her man.what..do you expect me 2 respect a bitch lukin like thisnqdz7q.jpg
Goodness gracious me.The way my cousin is starting to look a tad like that...gonna have to put her in her place in a while.
grave?
Most definately 6ft under...and her brother and all.

loud over sensitive chicks... at the same time quite chicks who hold no opinion wat so ever and always reliant on you.Poassesive chicks... Insecure chicks... and uhmm that's all I can think of.