Sign in to follow this  
Dave'allgood'H

Aylesbury no More ???

barstards lmfaothey all went town hall today.thing is, they want to refurbish, but have been told that will cost too much, and if they knock down and rebuild it will cost less... how they make that out is beyond me.they say they wanna call the new houses south centrals.. f*cking cocks.

biggrin.gif DATS GHETTO MAN!this is f*ckin Britain!Still - South Central Allstars has a little bit of a ring to it!

Sorta like the Ferrier Estate in Kidbrooke. That's gotta go sometime. Heard so many rumours that it's getting knocked down, but nothing has ever happened to my knowledge.

FACT: After the bridges connecting the all of the alyesbury were knocked down the Ferrier estate is now the bigest estate in europe

I heard that they're gonna move loads of people from Ferrier round my way (Eltham, New Eltham, Sidcup) but aint seen any evidence of this yet!

HA HA!It has nice nothing! - not even the sky above the estate is nice.... it's full of smog! When i was young they tried to put my mum in a council flat on the Ferrier but eventually they found another one for us!

Exactly! I was being sarcastic. it really does llok run down 'n' dirty. Apparantly the Council offered my parents a place there too. Refusal was THE only choice! Disgusting!

Refusal was THE only choice!
INNIT!

FACT: After the bridges connecting the all of the alyesbury were knocked down  the Ferrier estate is now the bigest estate in europe
woah, i never actually been there tho, so i cant say much

FACT: After the bridges connecting the all of the alyesbury were knocked down  the Ferrier estate is now the bigest estate in europe
woah, i never actually been there tho, so i cant say much
where?? ferrier??u dont want 2 - u aint missin out on anything