Giggs >

Rich Kid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giggs murked a US rapper on one of the greatest producers' beat...he deserves all he gets still.
not even da first timeshorty lo - they know <<<<< giggs versionGiggs & Dubz - Pain is the essence >>>> Prodigy & Big Twins - In The Smash
audio or it never happened
guess ur not a giggs listener...never the lessshawty lo - they knowGiggs versionProdigy & Big Twins - In The SmashPain Is The Essence (Giggs And Dubz Version)

Yes... another Giggs thread.Was in Westfield today, went to Marks and Spencers and they had a stand up promoting some sort of technology. There was a port to plug in your iPod so you could play your own tunes for the whole store to hear. I didn't pay much notice to it. So I'm in the food section getting some pasta and suddenly track 9 starts playing and I see all the workers (black ones) running towards the stand. Some girls hooked up her iPod and was playing it. The whole f*ck*ng place was nuts, everyone was skanking, African security guard with his hi visibility coat on was bussing some next shuffles, middle aged white women nodding their heads and grinning bare teeth, every adlib was shouted throughout the store. The sense of unity was alot, loved London for those 3 minutes.That is all.
looolsounds jokeslol @ the white women

Yes... another Giggs thread.Was in Westfield today, went to Marks and Spencers and they had a stand up promoting some sort of technology. There was a port to plug in your iPod so you could play your own tunes for the whole store to hear. I didn't pay much notice to it. So I'm in the food section getting some pasta and suddenly track 9 starts playing and I see all the workers (black ones) running towards the stand. Some girls hooked up her iPod and was playing it. The whole f*ck*ng place was nuts, everyone was skanking, African security guard with his hi visibility coat on was bussing some next shuffles, middle aged white women nodding their heads and grinning bare teeth, every adlib was shouted throughout the store. The sense of unity was alot, loved London for those 3 minutes.That is all.
ur tees are hardbelieve it or not hook me up rich guy

looolsounds jokeslol @ the white women