Supplements or the natural food nutrients way?

Seymour Cake

Supplements obviously give you a boost,but is the natural way (protein directly from fish etc.) enough or equal to it?I know your supposed to have supplements ON TOP of whatever you eat, but the question i'm asking is can you build good muscle without supplements, jsut by having a diet of wholesome healthy high protein food? (as good as without using supplements).i know obviously its possible, but what do you lot reckon?

Of course its possible, definitely.However... IMO can the average working person do it? Probably not, purely cos of a mixture of time and cost.Supplements aren't cheap, but compared to food shopping then making the food its a hassle you dont need, but if you got the money and a chef by all means, it will be better for you.

Of course its possible, definitely.However... IMO can the average working person do it? Probably not, purely cos of a mixture of time and cost.Supplements aren't cheap, but compared to food shopping then making the food its a hassle you dont need, but if you got the money and a chef by all means, it will be better for you.
c/sIt's possible to build muscle by just eating high protein foods but supplements just help.