Jimmy Choo shoes on ya feet, fit you right

OldSnake

There's one Australian supplier of the high heels, which are provoking a storm of criticism since being invented in the US earlier year.Horrified psychologists and even mothers see them as a new low in the campaign to sexualise infants not old enough to know what is happening to them.The US manufacturer Heelarious describes calls them as bringing 'fun, hilarity and glamour'.The Australian stockist, mother of four Penny Hartelt, said interest in the heeled booties is "unbelievable''."I have people pointing at me in the street. The bolder people come up to me and ask where I got them, so I give out my business cards,'' said Penny, of online site, girly gadgets.0,,6372116,00.jpgPriced at $35, the heeled booties, which collapse when pressure is applied to them, come in a pink patent heel with zebra satin lining. They are not meant for walking.Michele Elliot, founder of the UK children's charity Kidscape, said the heels were ludicrous."High heels are meant to be sexy, and are definitely for adults not children," she told The Daily Mail newspaper in the UK."They are not cute or cuddly. It is absolutely disgusting to market them for babies. Parents should let babies be babies.'It's completely ludicrous for any parent to consider buying them for their children."
f*ck Right Off! :mellow: