____>>> winter

Tee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this weather, People going on like we live in the south pole. I'm dreading the summer....Pointless sweating & agitation form the heat, f*ck offf!saying that how can my car have ice on the inside of the window lol, I scraped the outside and was bare confused for ages then i clocked it was ice on the inside too :lol:

my car door was frozen shut this morning. had to pour warm water over the windowsbut dont you just love the icy scenary in the mornings?
My car was frozen shut last night, had to force it open... never happened to any other car I've got into, these doors are dodgy though.

I need to go into uni today, but I'm looking outside & wishing I could just stay home & eat soup.Also, my lips are chapped as f*ck.
Even so with wearing 4 layers and gloves.Even though like macz said, it's boiling on the trains especially the Victoria Line that I spend at least 52 minutes on every day

had to pour warm water over the windows
And that's risky
as long as its luke warm not hot its ok? thats what i was told. couldnt be bothered to stand there scraping, and my scraping thing is missing
just cop that de-icer thing best thing to have :/ @ doors being iced shut