OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Daddy Dave

im tornone of my boys hired Jamie's bar on Liverpool street n i wanna go to thatbut i wanna b with my girl n her fam with the clock thingy goesso i dunno if i shud do that, then head to the bar after 12or see them earlier then head to the bar n have the nye ting therei jus dnt know

You get your money back Jo and they have also organised a replacement event i think.
Were you going to it as well? Thankfully I was on guestlist so I didn't have to pay. But now I have to endure a second-rate, frankly bizarre night with my friends, which is what usually happens every year. I think the worst NYE was when we were caught up in the middle of a crack fiend mini riot in Brixton.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
bank-1.jpgim goin to the motherf*ckin moon tomorowswear dwn im gonna b all over the gaffegonna holla at my connect for about 3 packs of pills (i see u fam, big up ur chest big pay comin 2moro) n jus drive around all nightif u want me to come buck u n buy u a drink holla at me coz im gonna b in the best f*ckin mood i have ever been in in my entire lifeyou know im splashing all that on one night, n i aint even hittin clubs bar the one ting my boy's holdin, n i dnt even drink so its gonna b a coke n pills ting all night2moro >>>__________________________

Drink up at mine from the early evening with the man and girl dem. Get drunk and merry for the midnight hour. Some man are touchin church, some will be headgone by then. Whoevers left standin we're headin.......

007nyefrrw0.jpg007nyebkyn6.jpg
Tickets are still available btw and I MAY have some concessions left but won't know till I head out. PM ur number and I'll pick it up on the Berry and holla. The over 23's aint strict, just bring ID and you're nice.I'm duppyin some old school and funky with Smasher at 3am. If u reach I expect a spud spud gone.

i got some thing on facebook saying they got a new even to replace it.

NYE back-up party for Nerds friends & fam!Today at 12:06James, Mark & Rompa invite you to…Drown your sorrows!Urban Nerds NYE is off but we’re not quite ready to put New Year’s on hold.Join us at The Legion, 348 Old Street, Shoreditch, EC1V 9NQWe’ll be reminiscing, remembering what could have been and thinking ‘who needs Cordy House anyway?'So come join us for a friends & fam party with dirty beats from all our favourite Urban Nerds DJs:Rattus RattusKlose OneMC IllamanOrdio KidDusty LungsDramaDaddy Nature b2b PneumaRemdonRoscoAND a very special set to bring in 2009 from bass king Coki (DMZ)!7pm – 4am£15 on the door, no advance tickets – first come, first served.Oh, and bring iD ; )x