Do black boys need special role models?

Vtec

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
I c/s this post to the fullest and i have thought this from day, its nice to know that there individulas who think this way.
social conditions don't arise in a vacuumit is true that someone hoping to land a job shouldn't be going to the interview in a tracksuit and using inappropriate language/ / inappropriate mode of communication it is true 15 yr olds shouldn't be concerned with ' making p ' they should be thinking about education,what they want outta life and the bestpossible ways to get itbut you gotta look at the reasons why a certain section of the population behaves this why and holds these opinions whole groups of ppl don't just wake up and decide to act in ways that are essential self destructive all on the their own.
our obsession with 'making p' i believe obviously comes from our environment. We see guys in expensive whips, jewllery and flashing cash and we see the respect and adoration they get and we want that too and we want it too early and too fast. I for one am a victim of this mentality i cannot lie. I been banging ACs since i was 16 at the time i just wanted p's to show off and buy nice things but now i do these things because i believe that if i can get this money quick and easy like this now why not save it so that i can be at an advantage to others in the future.

Cos the whole issue would resolve itself if I never gone with a bluefoot.I knew I was responsible for all this.
well half the problem wouldnt exist if women like you didnt exist. so ur kinda right.nuffin pisses me off more than black women who come like theyre so pure cos they either try to pretend everything is rosy and dandy cos they can use their tits and clit for any man or B they are too stuck up to even get a man so the black man especially is enemy number 1, or C they are with a white man.my own aunty is like this and i hate her for it so yeh i see u too.

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
actually, black women need to stop looking at black boys like they are some nex human beings.you lot are half the reason they turn out that way. u open ur legs all round the gaff having kids with wastemen u knew were waste if u had any common sense. yet u still f*cked him so u can get a house and yard. then u completely disconnect the boy from his dad and fill his head with crap about his father being a wastemanu then rely on govt to raise the kid with you, u lose control and he falls by the wayside.then on the otherside u have black women acting like they are so successful, when their success is due to the fact that the system operates a divide and rule policy so as to guise racism they make it easier for black women to get ahead in certain fields over black men. i even know of one case just like this where this guy was more than qualified for the supervisor post, and kept being overlooked..they bring in asian and black women above him so he had a very difficult case to prove its racism. eventually the women realised that he was just being discriminated against and backed him up. i think he went for like 9 interviews for supervisor role and each time he lost to a black woman or asian. BUT they woudl then ask him to train them :lol:ur there shacking up to a white breh talking down black boys smh
Cos the whole issue would resolve itself if I never gone with a bluefoot.I knew I was responsible for all this.
well half the problem wouldnt exist if women like you didnt exist. so ur kinda right.nuffin pisses me off more than black women who come like theyre so pure cos they either try to pretend everything is rosy and dandy cos they can use their tits and clit for any man or B they are too stuck up to even get a man so the black man especially is enemy number 1, or C they are with a white man.my own aunty is like this and i hate her for it so yeh i see u too.
The bold are very good points.Some women are very irresponsible. Nuff gyal get preggers by man they havent been with too long, dont see a real future with but against abortion, or generally slack. If they were more responsible, we wouldnt have much of a problem. People always blame the men and wockless fathers but if the bitch insisted on a condom, aborted or, better still, wasnt slack in the first place, there wouldnt be a problem. Espesh when mandem say from the jump they dont want none, yet the selfish cow proceeds with having the kid.Then too many turn around and cuss the pops cos theyre bitter the pops didnt want them.f*ck black fathers getting the blame all the time, the bitches need some responsibility and stop complaining

lol man are goin hard at her but i agree she does come across as one of those black females that has been 'let down' or has decided black men arent worth sh*t( she aint the only one still but i will save them shots for a next time)what she typed came from a place of contempt for black males like as said it was disparaging and myopic and black women must recognise their own part in this problem like a said social conditions dont arise in vacuums but chill regular lol man are goin HARD

actually, black women need to stop looking at black boys like they are some nex human beings.you lot are half the reason they turn out that way. u open ur legs all round the gaff having kids with wastemen u knew were waste if u had any common sense. yet u still f*cked him so u can get a house and yard. then u completely disconnect the boy from his dad and fill his head with crap about his father being a wastemanu then rely on govt to raise the kid with you, u lose control and he falls by the wayside.then on the otherside u have black women acting like they are so successful, when their success is due to the fact that the system operates a divide and rule policy so as to guise racism they make it easier for black women to get ahead in certain fields over black men. i even know of one case just like this where this guy was more than qualified for the supervisor post, and kept being overlooked..they bring in asian and black women above him so he had a very difficult case to prove its racism. eventually the women realised that he was just being discriminated against and backed him up. i think he went for like 9 interviews for supervisor role and each time he lost to a black woman or asian. BUT they woudl then ask him to train them :lol:ur there shacking up to a white breh talking down black boys smh
The bold are very good points.Some women are very irresponsible. Nuff gyal get preggers by man they havent been with too long, dont see a real future with but against abortion, or generally slack. If they were more responsible, we wouldnt have much of a problem. People always blame the men and wockless fathers but if the bitch insisted on a condom, aborted or, better still, wasnt slack in the first place, there wouldnt be a problem. Espesh when mandem say from the jump they dont want none, yet the selfish cow proceeds with having the kid.Then too many turn around and cuss the pops cos theyre bitter the pops didnt want them.f*ck black fathers getting the blame all the time, the bitches need some responsibility and stop complaining
but if we know that we dont want kids and we know that girls more or less have the balls in thier court when it comes to having the kid, then shouldnt it be our priority and our responsibilty to make sure we have a dom on.

Gosh. Well I would hate for you to view me in the same way you do your aunt. I shall become a single mother and only date black men as to replenish the city with pure bread west indians.

but if we know that we dont want kids and we know that girls more or less have the balls in thier court when it comes to having the kid, then shouldnt it be our priority and our responsibilty to make sure we have a dom on.
If mandem wanna ride dirty without the ting on safety, its down to the girl to say nah brejrin dat cant work. The responsibility falls on both, but more her cos she has to live with the kid. Man has 9, lets say 6 months to run away from the kid, the mum doesnt have that privilidge.

If women were incapable of formulating their own thoughts then yeah it would be.

women need to be MOTHERS first and not watch anything elsehe may not be a wasteman in the first 5 yearsbut afterwards anyting ah anytingpressure buss pipesiv seen a couple youtman (i use that phrase on purpose) that are grinding to feed their seeds, and these minority really do go unrecognised, eye salute!!!all these things are basic tho NOT undermining the mother/father in front of the childputting the CHILDS needs before ur own selfish desires eg; 'i dont wanna end up shrivelled and lonley'as if offspring is not sufficient comfortand basically, stop belittling black people on a whole, raising a black child and doing this is backwardsi believe in telepathy, so when i walk past a black man, despite wat initially comes 2 mind eg 'rah mans shoes are buss up'instead of continuing scorning him like i usually wud have, i try and slap that negativity out of my mind and acknowledge him as a kingthis royalty thing has been taken outta context if 4 generation u have associated so many derogotary connotations with what it means to be a black person then hailing ur brother and sister as royalty is trying to restore some kind of equilibrum in our internal views of our COLOURonce that is established, its so obvious that COLOUR and Culture are 2 seperate concepts (race/ethnicity) then i think everyone will clock we are HUMANS first

women need to be MOTHERS first and not watch anything elsehe may not be a wasteman in the first 5 yearsbut afterwards anyting ah anytingpressure buss pipesiv seen a couple youtman (i use that phrase on purpose) that are grinding to feed their seeds, and these minority really do go unrecognised, eye salute!!!all these things are basic tho NOT undermining the mother/father in front of the childputting the CHILDS needs before ur own selfish desires eg; 'i dont wanna end up shrivelled and lonley'as if offspring is not sufficient comfortand basically, stop belittling black people on a whole, raising a black child and doing this is backwardsi believe in telepathy, so when i walk past a black man, despite wat initially comes 2 mind eg 'rah mans shoes are buss up'instead of continuing scorning him like i usually wud have, i try and slap that negativity out of my mind and acknowledge him as a kingthis royalty thing has been taken outta context if 4 generation u have associated so many derogotary connotations with what it means to be a black person then hailing ur brother and sister as royalty is trying to restore some kind of equilibrum in our internal views of our COLOURonce that is established, its so obvious that COLOUR and Culture are 2 seperate concepts (race/ethnicity) then i think everyone will clock we are HUMANS first
BARS AND LINES

BARS AND LINES
Come we breed KG. If not breed, at least have a dress rehearsal

who goes to a job interview in a tracksuit>? I dun know you was making this sh*t up as you go along... furthermore who wears tracksuits?. your post is not serious, holds no weight at allcourse da ute needs p, you aint in his household how can u tell him otherwise. u think money grows on trees? £30 aint saying nuttinyou have no idea what your talking bout, no idea.
I cant do the colours. So I'll do it in chunks lol.Moretime they dont even make it to interview stage. Plenty of times Ive seen kids (boys and girls) goin into retail shops in a group in their tracksuits, sportswear whatever handing out their CVs thinkin that will land them a job. First impressions and all that.Maybe the kids you know need the money to support their household or somethin more important but im refferin to the ones who claim they need the money for the unimportant things such as kicks, phones whatever.I dont claim to know exactly whats goin on in the streets, because I dont- i doubt there are many people that actually do. My intial post was purely from what Ive seen or been told (by the exact people this topic is discussing... I thought i stated that somewhere but must have forgot). Maybe they are the extreme cases I dont know.
well shut da f*ck up den/thread
this goes for 95 percent of the forum.
Why do you keep reiterating this, when the only ones who try to go on like they 100% road are you, Fybar & Rez.95% of the forum are on a humble ting.

lol @ calling an entire race lazy for a start whoever said that, some comic sh*t and even funnier im sure it got co-signed

some ignorant postthis is the bullshit you come out with when your on the outside trying to look in.
c/s And I got my dad. Swear some people live in a fantasy land.That post is actually jokes. Bare sh*t spewed
Not exactly. and im no outsider either.
1. Every ute without a father is on a road ting. I know niggas who were brought up GOOD, on a ting... be serious how can u be talking bout stereotypes and you come with some bullshit like dattbh I cant be f*cked to point out the other stuff, the opening line is dumb enough
:lol: SEEN, news to me. havent seen my dad in yearsssssss and im not people are quick to generalise on here. some of the stuff said is comic.
We need some f*ck*ng role modelstbh I'm a typical nigga, fathers absent... every male member of the family is either unemployed, shotting or in pen. When your a kid you automatically look up to older people and everyone in my family was f*cked so its not a surprise i went the route i did. When I was younger the school sent me through some mentor programme because i was bad, didnt really help tru say i was like 12. when i was in high school i got a next mentor because i was on a mad one, tbh he was a blessed guy but i used to just go dere to jam.us as black people are generally just f*cked, white people dont give a f*ck about us... dey enjoy dis sh*t, ensures we're at the bottom of the hierarchy for years to come
but why should we get any sympthay votes and extra doors open for us. at the end of the day we all as individuals are responsible for our own actions and paths in life we decide to take.If want something work hard and earn it (legally). Yeah our history is so so, but waiting on hand outs and apologies from gov over things like slavery and equality will not change a thing. Yes the system maybe f*cked, but a lot of us don't help ourselves, limiting our own aspirations and self imposed limitations of what we can and can't achieve. This ignorant attitude just gets passed on and down into next generation to the next, like a vicous cycle. Peeps just have to start breaking the mould and just step up, no special organisations needed. Personally I find them institues an embarassment and insult like we some special needs charity case. I work and play hard for mines through no fcukin handouts.
C/S if anyones sitting waiting for handouts and blaming their situation on other people that thats them init, let them do it, they are most likely to be the ones that spend their entire life doing that and making excuses every time they fail at something or dont get what they want. If you want to get somewhere work hard to get there, its not complicated, obviously its easier said than done but that doesnt mean you shouldnt do it. Who would seriously rather sit and make excuses and end up nowhere or end up far from where they wanna be than just work towards their goals and get there through hard work. people (ALL races of people not just black people) are too quick to sit and blame others for their own failures in life. 'I need a role model' is an excuse, alot of people use it, you dont have to have a role model to get places, i've got people in my family who are lawyers, architects and work for big well known companies and none of them had role models, its just hard work. Some people wanna sit and wait for stuff to happen thinking success is gonna be handed to them, others will work hard to get to where they aim to be, i know which i'd rather do to be honest.

@ people saying you dont need role models, check it like this:You have A. B.and C. A = people who no matter what are gonna do goodB = people who no matter what, are going to do badC = the swing people who can go either way.A and B may rep about 20-30% (and thats being generous) leaving C to be the majority. Role models are there to influence C. aka sheep. Por ejemplo, remember when you had man like Ian Wright kicking ball, everyone wanted to play ball. When So Solid came out everyone wanted to spit bars/produce. Now, its all a bit of a muddle (nuff facebook promoters about now tho ffs).There isnt gonna be much to deter A and B from going down whichever path they choose; the impressionable C are the ones who need help.

f*ck this, I'm going on a mission to put the blame on black babymothers.And what the f*ck, "imported from Jamaica"? Why, in 2007/8, are they still on this mission to bring Jamaica into everything? Are they the reason for white single mothers?I'm tryna check this on a logical level, did Jamaicans influence the west Africans on some "Yeah mon, dis ah di way wi deel wid gyal pickiney. Wi fock dem, den leggo dat"? Then the Africans took the baton and ran?

f*ck this, I'm going on a mission to put the blame on black babymothers.And what the f*ck, "imported from Jamaica"? Why, in 2007/8, are they still on this mission to bring Jamaica into everything? Are they the reason for white single mothers?
that bit made angry lol at 'baby fathering culture' biggest load of nonsense ive ever heardthe 2.4 children nuclear family is a post 2nd world war invention and through out human history it has been the least common family set up