listening in....smh?

neeko

lmfaoI used to have a guy on my block that did this.Used to bang on the walls, it would go quiet for 5 minutes, then they'd f*ck*ng start again.just went up one day and said "mate, same ways i dont play the piano after 10 coz it wakes you up, you dont make noise after 10 yeah, cool".i didnt wake him up, he didnt wake me up. sorted.

lmfaoI used to have a guy on my block that did this.Used to bang on the walls, it would go quiet for 5 minutes, then they'd f*ck*ng start again.just went up one day and said "mate, same ways i dont play the piano after 10 coz it wakes you up, you dont make noise after 10 yeah, cool".i didnt wake him up, he didnt wake me up. sorted.
dem cockblockin ways der

Your in Uni and your Bashing to next man! Save your self the debt fam become a mc!
fdgdfgfdgfgf
LOLThis reminds me of my housemate. She's heard the thher housemates all banging. She said she is traumatused. She said to one of them who apparently had been at it for like an hour and a half "Bladdy Hell, have you lot finished yet?!" to which the girl replied "Not quite yet, soon though" and carried on wokking. I was on the floor laughing my arse off.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...